Reviews for The Night He Saved My Life
Rose Malmaison chapter 38 . 6/10
"The kiss was tender and soft, sweet and somehow still deep..." A lovely ending to a lovely story. I'm glad you had some personal conflict going on, and then slowly brought the two men to a greater (and sweaty) understanding.
Rose Malmaison chapter 35 . 6/8
Gosh, there is nothing like a good cry first thing in the morning! I've been enjoying this story, and now I see there are only a few chapters left. The earlier chapters when there was conflict were good, well done because everything wasn't cut and dried. Good relationship story!
Rose Malmaison chapter 31 . 6/5
Another great chapter, really gave me the feeling they were in NY. Loved the alley make-out scene, and the sex at the hotel was fine. :)
Rose Malmaison chapter 28 . 6/5
Progressing nicely...I lauged at Tony using knife and fork to eat pizza...It made me think, Ah, the writer is European! Americans, especially a good Long Island Italian boy like Tony, would always pick up a slice.
Rose Malmaison chapter 25 . 6/5
This is a great story, lots of emotional stuff, but I particularly like the slow build, the natural progression, ups and downs of their relationship. It seems as though these guys haven't thought of one solution...they could work for different agencies and continue their relationship. They'd have to trust that their respective coworkers were watching out for them in the field, but they'd get to be intimate togetehr in their off time. See, everyone would be happy and hot!
LAG0802 chapter 38 . 5/31
Not sure how I missed this story when it was published, just finished reading through and I love it. Think the struggles in moving their relationship to a new level realistic. Nicely done, well written, engaging story.:)))
barbaratakuyaho chapter 38 . 4/13
you continue to make Tony and Gibbs more real. Thanks for sharing.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 12 . 4/12
i am so glad you kept writing. Your writing style is easy to read and your plots are interesting. If I do not like your stuff I will not read it so no moaning from me. I am a Tibbs fan and find it makes perfect sense. The situation they are in about lack of experience is believable. Thanks for sharing.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 23 . 3/29
it sounds like tony actually was in love with jethro and is having a hard time getting over him. Any one who was in love would have a really hard time getting over someone i heard that sometimes it takes years.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
can't wait to read the rest!
4depthoflove chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
So, I spent most of this incredibly snowy week (other than the few days I spent stuck at work unable to leave until coverage arrived) reading through this entire story - and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It really drew me in ... and I really wasn't ready to let them go yet - would love to learn how they continue and what adventures they discover along the way.

You are a talented writer - and I can't wait to find more of your work to read.

Thanks
Charle
Ca Venetia chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
Awesome fic xx
StarsForSale chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Oh. Nostril flaring. That means one of two things- 1) Gibbs is a dragon and this story is about to take one weird ass twist or 2) He's angry. Dun. Dun. Duuuuunnnn.
StarsForSale chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
My eyes are watering a bit, this was so sad :( you write very well! I'm also listening to the perfect song for this, it just all came together!
Athena13 chapter 38 . 5/7/2013
I really, really enjoyed this story! It's my first NCIS slash fic and I'll definitely be reading more of yours!