Reviews for Carguments: A Collection
hjohn302 chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
All I can say is that you are an amazing writer. I can't tell you how much I have loved your stories.

I have been working on reading all your Hawaii Five-O stories from the earliest you wrote to the most recent. I absolutely love all of them. They make me laugh, and almost cry, and I just love them.

I may not comment on all of your stories, but I just wanted you to know that I am here, and still finding your stories, and absolutely loving them.

Thank you for sharing all of your talents with us. I cannot tell you how much it means to me to be able to come back, even years after you have written these stories, and be able to enjoy them and love the characters as you've written them as much as I have.

hjohn302
KomodoQueen chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
How did it take me so long to find these? This one was the most fantastic thing... crying with laughter here - seriously - crying with laughter!
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Loved them all! Thanks for sharing :)
Mari217 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Just read your bio. I knew it! A professional writer, hence the perfect dialog. I'm an advertising art director, so I work with writers and am always impressed with great ones.
adarkwolf chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
loved it! you are a fantastic writer and you captured their personalities perfectly!
Azhwi chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
*dies laughing*
Really? Danno in a polo? That's fantastic!
apitnobaka chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
I love this! xD
GraceGraceGrace chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
I love this one soooooo much!
Runner043 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I'm enjoying your Cargument Collection here, very much.

We can never get enough carguments, so it was so very nice of you to supliment them.
Lidil chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
...Oh, shit, that was my inside voice gone outside, wasn't it?...

Eyes wide.

Oh. My. Ghod.

(rolling on floor, laughing out loud)
rivendellelve chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Awesome story _
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
a silent danny is never a good sign, but i like that they can read each other so well!

*sad face* too bad that this episodes are over, really enjoyed them very much
Qweb chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
The last cargument has no words. That's oddly appropriate. I'm sad to see them go, but glad I have nearly 100 stories to look forward to in your "husband" fic.
Pirate Gyrl chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
I like this final one. I think it's nice that you ended this on such a good argument. I like how they communicated completely with body language. It was sweet in a way. While I'll miss these often hilarious arguements, I really look foward to what you write with the other ones!
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
That was a nice way to end it, with no words, but with each knowing what the other was saying. So sweet. Thanks so much! :)