Reviews for Carguments: A Collection
francis2 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This is fabulous! I hope it takes until at least third season for the silence to come, though, because I so enjoy Danny's rants.
BeijingMike chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Wow. This is the best chapter yet. Perfectly written and very much in character for these two. I can totally see each of them wearing one of Steve's dog tags. Keep up the fantastic work!
francis2 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
This is soooo sweet of Steve! I really loved this, even if you say yourself it might not be realistic.
francis2 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Bwahahahahaha! ROFL! This is priceless!
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
even if you can't do that, it's a wonderful idea anyway! (and i think that counts most!)
tjsmiles chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
AWWWWWW! ch 10 was sooo cute :) I like these alot :)

tjs 3
d767468 chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Loved this one!
conformityissuicide chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
The dog tag thing is so cute! Even if its not realistic, I have no idea if it is or isn't :P I really like how not all your chapters are straight up carguments, that you add other things in there, like this whole scene!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
This chapter was adorable, funny and wonderful all in one. I do love reading their carguments (and I have no idea how you come up with all these ideas for different ones) but I love to read their resolutions as well. It was sweet what Steve did for Danny. I really can't wait to see what you come up with next.
00000909000000 chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
"And it was all feeling just a little too much like exchanging letter jackets or class rings in high school, truth be told."

Well that's because that is basically what you just did!

So much denial. I loved why Danny was so upset and really loved how Steve fixed it.

So delightful. Thanks! :)
Gone2Far chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Really enjoying this. You are a wonderful writer of humor and have captured their voices perfectly. Excellent.
Qweb chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Dog tags: As a former soldier and Army journalist I can tell you that you're not supposed to split up the dog tags but guys do it all the time. They do just what Steve did, trade tags with their best buddies. The tags are meant to ID bodies. One tag is collected for records and one is left with the body. But DNA works better now anyway.
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
LOL at the mental image of danny and carver right along with steve

LOL carguments, 'car only'
00000909000000 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Too funny. They might be a little bit kinda in denial, I am just sayin maybe. ;)

Thanks!
TessMc chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
I loved It, I reaaaally did! )
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »