Reviews for Carguments: A Collection
Pirate Gyrl chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Best hypothetical conversation ever! It's so funny that Danny started it and Steve completely finishes it. It would be hilarious to see them act as a gay couple for a job. They already argue like an old married couple as it is.
conformityissuicide chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Love it! Just absolutely perfect :)
MoonKittyru chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Oh my lord you are an evil genius. and the scary thing is can picture the undercover op. Danny was talking about along with the "abrasive flirting" that Steve and Danny participate in. I can't wait to read some more.
conformityissuicide chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Love the ending! I think this chapter sums up their relationship perfectly :)
Dainalyx Bryce chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Hee, hee, hee. Ha ha ha. Bwahahaha! You totally have the characters down! Good job. ;)
Pirate Gyrl chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Oh these are just hilarious! I can hear their voices and actually see them in the car during these little spats. I think this last chapter was my favorite. I've been laughing so hard all morning my cheeks hurt! I really hope you update soon!
francis2 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Double Snort! That was fabulous!
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
simply gotta love those two!

brilliant idea with the unfinished sentences
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
That was hilarious. I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time. Thanks so much for sharing! XD
Qweb chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Love it. Won't let each other finish a sentence in the Carr but once they get out it's beer and friendship again.
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
what a great way to have (or have not) an argument!

definitely chose the perfect songs/lyrics!
d767468 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
This was just hilarious.

Keep on writing them!
00000909000000 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Wow, that was awesome. Poor Steve the universe is messing with him. It would be interesting to hear Danny's take on the whole thing. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Qweb chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
A very strange but entertaining cargument.
francis2 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
You know, you are something else. Writing a cargument without words, one where Steve has so many profound thoughts about his friendship with Danny (or is it more?) and about to change his life around - that's totally awesome!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »