Reviews for Carguments: A Collection
tjsmiles chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Aww :) LOL , I could see the radio thing happening on the show :) I love these alot :)

tjs 3
conformityissuicide chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I loved this chapter! Such an original cargument :) I can't wait for the next chapter to put a smile on my face!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
ROFL hilarious!

LOL at the eidetic memory and the situations you could make use of it
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
"Once I untangle the participles to find the few meaningful words hiding under your alphabet soup, I'll come up with a witty reply"

consider that THE best line ever!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
perfect word for their "talks"

always describing danny as some winged creature, wonder why ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
LOL just love it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
ROFL seagull
tjsmiles chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Lol , to finish my review I say thoes things like "you dont get told to book em danno so stop talking" but I believe my self to be sortof a hypocrit because that's sortof a rant in itself. :) any way great job keep it up :)

tjs 3
tjsmiles chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Lol , these are so funny and cute :) I love when Danny rants :) I always say to people who start ranting , " your last name is not Williams stop ranting " or we don't live in hawai'i and you dont get told to book em danno so sto
JaneConstantine chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
"I'm just savoring the moment. I was the first one to get you into non-haole cop clothes, and I feel like I've accomplished the painting of the Sistine chapel. So I'm savoring."

LOL...I would have to say this replace any other chapters as my new favorite XD
waikiki23 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
OMG! I loved this chapter! Getting Danny out of the shirt and tie into the polo was genius! The blonde Mini-Me Half Pint Rambo made me snort! This is totally one of my favorite stories right now! Please, please, please update soon!
00000909000000 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
These carguments are too funny. I so love Danny when he is ranting. Steve finally got Danny out of his tie. Wow.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
conformityissuicide chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Love it! I laughed out loud while reading this! Your carguments are so believable; I can actually see them being on the show!
francis2 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
That was awesome! Priceless banter. I would so want to see this happen. I can actually see Scott and Alex play this out.
francis2 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Oh that one was awesome!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »