Reviews for Never the Same Person
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wonderful story!
brownfrown chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Really well done! It made me so sad, and you really got across the feeling that this is something to be worried about (as if I wasn't already ridiculously worried about Desmond's sanity). I also loved seeing it from Lucy's point of view, it gave a broader sense to the story of what it is going on and what it all means. Love it!
ManikaMinaaj chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Whoa I love it! So visual and strong. Bravo like!
vault of glass chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh, this was absolutely breathtaking. Elegantly written with a unique, subtle twist to things. I absolutely love it. You did a fantastic job with this - the work of a really talented writer. I will almost inevitably think of this fic next time I play, because it is so real, so genuine. A masterpiece.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh...this is just absolutely chilling. These types of fics are always fun to read, but I haven't seen any executed like this before. Seeing Ezio or Altair actually taking Desmond's body...like an odd case of Disassociative Identity Disorder...and Desmond himself knows it's happening. Oh. So much fun! (Yeah, I like abnormal psychology. It's interesting.)

Keep writing...wouldn't mind seeing an extention to this, you've got such a talent for it!
iguanablogger chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Okay, I'm not a big Modern Assassins fan (I prefer to read about Ezio, cuz I'm weird like that...) but THIS made me stop and stare.

I applaud you, good sir, because this is beautiful writing. The way you described how Desmond slowly melts away, the analogy of the mixed-drink, all worked perfectly to manipulate my emotions. Before I read this, I used to think, 'yeah, so Desmond goes in the Animus for a long time, but it's not like there's any downsides to it.' Ouch. Now I know that it's really a serious problem. With Revelations coming around, Desmond may not wake up at all this time.

Amazing job. Not too long, not too short, and wonderfully written.