Reviews for Virus Of The Shadow
etiger1995 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Duftmon always has been my lest favorite of the knights. Nice chapter, Novelist! From this chapter I've learned that if i need to get away from something, but have to leave something behind as compensation, i can leave you!
WolfSummoner93 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Had me worried for a moment Will, though I don't know why since your the main character xD Neo Flamdramon's "new" trick was kind of cool

Great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update.
S.G chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
aww, why'd ya hafta cut it off there?

At least things sound like it's getting fast paced, right up to a killer action scene.
etiger1995 chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Well, apparently i was the one with the better plan this time! O.O why do none of you ever listen to my plans?
MegaBlastDragon chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
COOLNESS!(except for what happened to you and alex; yea you two need to stop bugging etiger, all you get is a terra destroyer up your ass XD)pure awesomeness with the mutant zombie digimon, wouldn't have thought that was what the blob was.

So basically the odds are against us with 4(maybe 5 if Knightmon fights) to like 1,000 right? Great, just great...we can never get a break can we?

Great chap and don't get too drunk or i'm gonna find you and kick your ass so hard, you'll stay sober for 4 months(theoretical sisterly love;) ) and wish me luck 'cuz imma try and finish at least 2 chaps and a possible one shot, all by next monday.
etiger1995 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
like the intro...and your right...hopefully get one or two chapters up by the end of the week...my b-day being on Thursday no one will leave me alone! That's why i have bwg...always willing to kick you guys away when you come to tell me "write your story!".
S.G chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Fight scenes are win!

Really have nothing to say on this chapter..i nee a nap.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Zombie digimon of all deleated digimon? Well, how intresting.

Great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
gd chapter, i love the whole zombie digimon thing, that was so cool x
S.G chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Hey,nice update! Looong chapter,but nut extremly so where, i have to come back a day later and pick up where i left off.

TK, boo-hoo i'm kinda sick of takari XD,don't really like those guys anyway.

Man,it's been 10 yrs already?Geez,time sure does fly,i was only 7 when it happend, i really didn't understand the impact it had,until now..
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
It wasn't that long a chapter, i enjoyed it throughly. From will's point of view it doesn't seem like he's doing anything wrong but i guess it looks suspisus from the outside. gd chapter x
WolfSummoner93 chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Poor TK, but he should have decided on his feelnigs sooner. Darn you Momo for making Will lose his concertration!

Great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
RazenX chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Good story so far. Sorry for not reviewing yet but hopefully this will make up for it. So far the plot has been interesting, with some genuinly shocking twists and surpises, as well as good action. It's nice to see the development of this series of you 4, and you seem to be taking it very seriously. The characters are good, and it's nice to see you limiting the cast to focus and develop a select few. The only real criticism I have is sometimes your paragraphs are too long, and the wall of text becomes intimidating and harder to read. Try to split up the longer paragraphs. Other than that, can't wait for more-X
MegaBlastDragon chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Awesome! I love that Komodomon and I try and take on that black thing! Man, just what is that thing anyway?

And what have I told you about making secret armies? Always remember to invite me! lol jk but great chapter as always, and hey if things go my way I might be able to update this weekend!

wish me luck!
The Exiled Outcast chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
:D I'm back! Elegon' still alive! Yay! Will has a few tricks up his sleeves? Well, luckily, he might have a few secrets in my story as well.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »