Reviews for Virus Of The Shadow
WolfSummoner93 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
how smart Davis, follow the creepy figure! What if it HAD been a trap hmm?

lol, nice cahapter Novelist and can't wait for an update
S.G chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
*Gasp* is will a bad guy? seems like it. it's always good to have extra ensurance but an army?.. get outta here!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Very gd chapter, yes it was a long one! Wat is that black slimey thing? Hopefully i'll find out in the next chapter. the crest of miracles sounds cool. Will's building an army? Is that to help fight bad guys, or to help him become a bad guy? Need answers for these questions! x
etiger1995 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Well, now you me and leya are in RK territory...maybe we'll get lucky and they'll send Examon after us XD
MegaBlastDragon chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
short but still awesome

when i find out who 'killed' my buddy Alex all hell's gonna break loose! but first we gotta deal with that black goop
S.G chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
oh yeah..somewhat good but a little bit bad.(only because of annoying characters, my dislike for Sora-(Scarred taiora fan xP)-Old douche bag,and the royal knights) But forgeting all that i'll be difficult and say decient, this chapter WAS short, and i saw spelling mistakes here and there...somewhere.
S.G chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
FU*K the royal knights..ahh.. i HATE the royal knights! hate, Hate,HATE!

Oh noes! Alex! but he isn't dead..right? so things are fine in that department? Wonder who 'killed' him? hmmm, Ah to hell with thinking. XD

I still hate that grandpa, no matter how 'human' he sounds, it dosn't excuse for being such a douche bag!

Ahh... do what you will with my OC i'm not gonna rush you to write him.
xXLolita BerryXx chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
this has been a great story so far. each chapter has been really interesting.i hope u update soon!my OC was Yuki Miyashita. good
AnotherR chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Shadow of Eckhart chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Well this chapter is good I guess, but it ish short ;A; anyways update soon plzs
WingedHero540 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
update soon. good.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
gd chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
it's nice to have sora's point of view, i enjoyed that. gd chapter
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Ohhhhh boy. The morning after... surprisingly not awkward. Haha. So glad they finally hooked up, I really enjoy them together. Poor Matt though... oh well, yay Will!

Btw... I love Ride the Lightning. You asked what I thought and I loved it. I thought I reviewed it but I guess not. I enjoy the action in your stories it's very exciting.

As always, please update soon :)
ChrisssQ chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Will's uncle was one of the original 5! What a twist to the story!

How in earth could Sora and Will do that to poor Matt! It is going to be interesting to see how Matt wil react when he finds out..

What did happen to Dowski? That is a question i wanted to ask you a long time ago but i am asking it now.. I hope you didn't kill him!

That's all for this time, see you next time!

87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »