Reviews for Virus Of The Shadow
S.G chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Wow.. ok WHO makes a tornado go through their room when having sex? Were they that starved?

I HATE Will's Grandad, he should of just punched his old azz. Screw repect for elders if the elder's a douche bag.

Creepy black thing that absorbs attacks. How do you beat something like that? Put it in some kinda box?
etiger1995 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Another epic chapter, man. Darn...not often we make it so BWG can't do any damage against an evil digimon/monster. Did we ever even establish who the original five were O_o?
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Uhhhh ohhhh. Bow chicka bow wow! Dude. This is the only series I have ever read where Sora wasn't die-hard for Matt that I actually can get into. I love Will! I'm a hugeee Sorato fan though and the fact that she and Will FINALLY hooked up doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, it's awesome. I cannot wait to see the outcome of this. Please update soon!
WolfSummoner93 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
alcohol, tempts even the best of men -shakes head- oh well, no going back.

great chapter, can't wait for an update.
MegaBlastDragon chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
XD Now i see why you said this chapter was so fun to write! lol

i could help but laugh at the end; no more drinks for you buddy!
S.G chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
eww Will *Tries to get images out of head* you got cooties for sure.

It's weird thinking of SORA like that...it's SORA. that's like kari or bubbles from ppg... ..they DON'T have SEX! XD...Willingly.

Was the crystal moonmulinemon? (I can't spell)
etiger1995 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
...so this seams about right! I lead mine and Leya's team into a trap (that i activated XD). Alex sits at the core creating crest or doing whatever it is our digital friend dose. And you finally gets with Sora...not in the best way but still!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
this is a little shorter than usual but it seems to end at the right time so not to worry. Gd action sequence. I like the character Leya, seems like she'll be useful hannah is exactly like i want her to be, but do u think shes the right character for the job? U said u had a few others, maybe there would have been a better one, like a bad girl or just a fun one to write. If u find her boring to write don't use her. U could always kill her off lol x
MegaBlastDragon chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Nice chapter! i wonder what's in the temple? It inspires me to start writing again!
S.G chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
so sorry i haven't reveiwed! But you have me curious,who or what has been fu*kin' up everybody's sh*t?

is Alphamon gonna be evil? I HATE the royal knights.
etiger1995 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
:) nice! Glad to see another chapter, I'll get you that backstory soon! (do you just want a basic outline or an actual written out short?)
MegaBlastDragon chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Yay! I feel special!

Things are heating up in all three areas. Can't wait till the next episode...er chapter. :D
etiger1995 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Of course another chapter of pure amazement! We should do something to officially calibrate, our new member Mega/Aleeya/Leya!

About the Alphamon egg...you weren't supposed to know about that .
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Things are starting to get interesting.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
that, Matt, is a very good question. great chapter Novelist, can't wait for an update
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »