Reviews for Reminiscent Memories
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Cried so much... I was hoping when Richard knocked at Koma's door, he and Kori would get together again, but NOO! SHE HAD TO DIE!

Well, either ways, I LOVED it! )
LoreRobStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Thank you! Really! Now I'm so freakin' sad! (Wipes tears) But I still love it!
teentitansluver chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Wait wat! omg its so sad i almost burst out crying now im in like a total depressed mode.. lol its really sad i wasnt rlli thinkin that kor would die ): great story but super sad loved it tho :(
LadadaWhoa chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Awe :( that's so sad! But, uh, good job with the story, it was really good.
Revolving Karma chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Dude, when I read chapter Seven and I read:
Kori Anders

February 22, 1986 – April 22, 2002

I almost cried its so fucked up and new and crazy, I kinda don't wanna read it because its fucked up but I gotta find out what happend to sweet Starfire...
Revolving Karma chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I enjoy the story, it is a little confuseing in the begging when you go from past to present. If you could put parenthesis or a line break or something but other then that and a couple of words spelled, the story is great.
Brytbryt chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
AHH noo! My fav. couple broken up!? so depressing. i need to read and see what happens next! ahh
Ladada chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Whoa! That is really good! Are you gonna continue? Cause I think you should, you have a really creative writing sense. Also, if you continue... Can they get back together? :)
shadowkittyxX chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
aww! this is such a sweet story! :D i love itt! i dont mind that the chapters a bit short, for me it kinda builds up anticipation for what will happen next :D i really hope you can update soon! its such a sweet story and i really wanna know kori's reaction when she see's richard again

ShadowkittyxX
bearrose chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
awww thnx for dedicating this chapter to me! i like the plot allot,but i would suggest getting a beta to look over any grammer prblems, thats what i had to do. keep writing, cant wait for the next chappy! XD
bearrose chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
i like it!:D keep it up!
BerryDrops chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
This story is confusing me lol, I don't quite understand the relationship between Dick and Kori. Are they friends or dating? Cause throughout the story they've been friends but you wrote they were dating in this chapter also-

"Kori stated, looking at the icing on Richard's nose. It was April 24 – Richard Grayson and Kori Anders' anniversary as a couple. They were originally supposed to have a picnic together, but Kori was not breaking the news of her departure to her best friend."

- that just threw me off completly. Also I've noticed throughout the story you keep changing the names to Jared? And such...

In my opinion your story would be much better if you had a nice even balance with the flashbacks and the present cause at the moment the flashbacks are taking over. You should also really clear up why Dick and Kori aren't friends anymore cause I thought it was because of him yelling at her in the first chapter but now...

You should re-read this, fix your spelling mistakes and make the story more easier to follow.
Michelle Anders chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Thanks for the chapter :D I really like the story, it is in my fav. Great job and update soon

Michelle Anders(:
Princess Emmanuella chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I love the ending to this story, just pure beauty! Thanks for the dedication, but I review because I like it. Don't worry, I'll still keep my eyes peel for another chapter! Ta-ta for now! :D
Michelle Anders chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Great job! Update soon, I want to know what's going to happen!