Reviews for A Letter to Lucy
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww :) So sweet. Great idea, wonderfully executed. No critiques.
Mischief1Managed chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I've just finished my response to the challenge (Love, Hogwarts) so I thought I'd review everyone else's as well!

I liked this letter a lot! She really writes like her age. (sometimes people write eleven-year-olds with vocabularies of a college graduate.)

Ahh Albus is in Slytherin? Nice. I'm sure Harry wasn't pleased (even though he probably pretended to be.) It must be fun for such a huge family to be at Hogwarts together.

The reflection at the bottom was great. Some people change and some people don't.
EmUntitled chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aw cute! I liked the little mention of Albus being in Slytherin, after what he and Harry talked about in the epilogue - clever!
ReillyJade chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This came out great! It’s stories like this that make me fall in love with the next generation all over again. We really don’t know all that much about them, but when a story about them is written well (as yours is,) it truly feels like canon and like it was meant to be. I haven’t read all that much about Lucy, probably because I’m not a huge fan of Percy, but I really enjoyed this. You made Lucy out to be like a typical teenage girl, but that’s what makes her seem so real. She’s your average Hogwarts student who’s content with herself and has big dreams for the future. I’m glad everything turned out so well for her!

Thanks again for participating in the challenge! You did a lovely job! :)