Reviews for ppgz x rrbz
Ppgz write more this funny !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !?:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Naheda Hussain chapter 1 . 1/6
i loooooove the story so far ! :)\
Shuzen-Yue chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Miyako no Miako, es Kaoru no Kauru
midnamachine chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
i hate it! :p
Avrilfanx101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Mistakes everywhere, Miyako not Miako, Kaoru not Kauru, and have some sense on punctuation! Onegaishimasu, since I believe you are a brilliantly wonderful writer. Put some effort in this!
lesly chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
its ok because first ones are almost always bad but the rest are always good so out of a rating from 1 to 10 its an 8good job
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
next one next on! (keeps on saying next one)
zozo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
is their more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
amazing
Cali Rose Ramire chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
MORE!MORE!MORE! :D
whats the suprise going to be? :D
THE RRBZ? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
whos bibbles?
BubbleXBoomer4evr chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
It was okay, it could have been better, but I liked it. I think if you space out some of the talking it would be better, maybe try making it longer. In case your lacking inspiration… Crank up your favorite music, get on the computer, start writing everything you feel, read it and then edit it! That's what I do! I haven't made any sties yet, but I am starting.
Stuffy bear chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Gooooooooo onnnnnnnnn wit da story dude or dudet
Vufctipggoti chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Continue
STFU ALL U FEN BASTARDS chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Despite my negative personality I wuved wis swowy tanslation:I love this story)mega much