Reviews for ppgz x rrbz
Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/19
That was wonderful r u sure this is ur first time?well thanks for this and pls make it that later u r in the story cause it will make the story more lively and I LOVE this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much️ I love it cause I'm not that good at writing a story and a tip I'm not a expert but it could be a good idea that if u ever have writers block you can just be cool about it a and not freak out and if u r still going to school make sure u don't stay up late or u might become late or sleep in class
listeninggame chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
It's not very good in the grammar department. At all. And it'd be easier if you didn't switch between names. But I like the line about new powers, cute boys, and pants. That was funny.
Maria chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Great story please continue.
amaya chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
awesome story yay
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
please continue! I gotta know!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Make more plz :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ppgz write more this funny !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !?:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Naheda Hussain chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
i loooooove the story so far ! :)\
JulietteBlue chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Miyako no Miako, es Kaoru no Kauru
midnamachine chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
i hate it! :p
Avrilfanx101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Mistakes everywhere, Miyako not Miako, Kaoru not Kauru, and have some sense on punctuation! Onegaishimasu, since I believe you are a brilliantly wonderful writer. Put some effort in this!
lesly chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
its ok because first ones are almost always bad but the rest are always good so out of a rating from 1 to 10 its an 8good job
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
next one next on! (keeps on saying next one)
zozo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013