Reviews for I'm Sorry, I Love You
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I love this! Those flashbacks have some of the greatest and sweetest moments. I really love Lovino's efforts on their date and then the final confession
Black Rose Heart chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
That was so sweet I swear I must have nine new cavities. One for each chapter :) I can't wait for more! I think its unique that a guy write hetalia fics, but that's mostly because I only know my crazy yaoi fangirl friends XD keep up the awesome updates!
InvaderPey chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
*wink wink* hey I would go on a date with you any time ;) love the story so far by the way lol
xSecret-Magicx chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Ay Dios mio! Your storykicking Prussia's ass in the awesome department. Bro, the whole time I was reading, I couldn't find anything wrong with your English, Spain, Italian, French, German, and whatever other language you used throughout this fic. If it wasn't 4 AM right now, I'd be squealing like a psychotic fangirl, and cheering for Lovi and Tonio~

I wish you luck on your finals and on improving your grades-it'd be a shame if you drowned in homework... You're too awesome, mi amigo.

And frankly, I'm not sure if it's my obliviousness, or my stupidity, but normally the fanfics I read are written by girls-again, or so I think. I'm either just oblivious, or stupid. So, I'm considering you as the first author I have read to have written yaoi. So I thank you! *Salutes* Keep up the amazing-ness, and I can't wait for the next chapter of this Spamano-ness, so that I may BASK in it's INFINITE GLORY.
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Yay, update! *die from overload of cuteness* CUTEEEE~~~~~~! Else than that, then i wish you good luck!
YumikoSound chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Hey,your back

It's really been a while since I read one of your chapters XD

Well,all I can say is good luck with your finals and your story

~Can't wait for the next chapter
The Girl Who Lived chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
FINALLY! I needed that confession ''

Even though confessing in a church isn't my style, I liked it~!

Oh and I just love how Romano is blushing all the time~ So in-character!

And well I read all this in a day so I didn't have the change to tel you that I know that awkward feeling you have when you write yaoi / shounen-ai. I get that when I'm reading sex.

Oh! And I think it's cool that you're from Philippines! One of my very good friends is Filipino too but she lives in Denmark with me BDD

Keep up the good work! (OMG SO LONG O.O)
CV Ping chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Welcome back~ Good luck! I'm failing a class.. But I was out for two days so.. Uhh.. Hm.

You haven't lost your touch. Still amazing. .. Love in all colors, huh? Where did that come from?
Mokka chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
This is I'm now going to get a turtle and name him Fabio...the end.
BlackHearted Dragons chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Awwwwww~! So cute~! ...that's...happened to me so many times at school by my boyfriend...except...he's french...and i'm irish, and German...but I act A LOT like Romano...pffff lol you could ask anyone in my school...I even know a little Italian so...*chuckles darkly* You never know what I'm saying~...
Shacra MoonFox31 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
I wonder who's going to wake Lovino up. I just hope it's not the preist or a nun. XD. Keep up the good work!
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Why do i think Antonio is going to commit suicide?

For pasta's sake, made me laugh! I love this fic!
thebottledwater chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
haha. i like drunk Spain~ but yeah, the beds there seemed awkward XD

I really love what Spain last said... just as long as he's in Romano's heart (right?) 3

Continue, per favore?
CV Ping chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
At first, I went "Awww sunsets." Then I weant "Wait a minute." The I stared out the window for a minute. Then I went "Awwwwww sunseeets~". Then I started laughing for no particular reason whatsoever. My mid works in strange ways, too.. Keep up the good work!
hetaliaisawepic chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Awww this chapter made me cry at the end! And Lovi shouldn't have let Toni buy drinks...