Reviews for DeathDefying, Only Actually, Not Really
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/7
I loved how Batman let Robin use him as a monkey gym
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 1 . 7/29
I love this
WildChild13 chapter 1 . 7/14
Hahahahaha. I wish I was a gymnast now. XD.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/19
AWWW so cute! Totally Robin! Loved it!
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 5/18
Superboy and Kaldur were the best. This was just awesome. Awesome.
Robin climbs Batman is the funniest part
Annabeth97 chapter 1 . 2/13
Fantastic. Humans are not jungle gyms. (Looks over at acrobatic friends) * Cough Cough *

The one that gave Kaldur a heart attack is something Robin's been doing since the first time Bats let him out of the Cave as Robin.

Hell, he's probably been doing that since he got comfortable enough with Bruce to risk trying it!

(That also totally a big part of the memory that Commissioner Gordon has of their first meeting. A tiny, brightly colored costumed child climbing all over Batman like his own personal jungle-gym while the big scary Bat acts like nothing's at all different from usual, why-are-you-making-that-face?)
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 2/1
I liked the Superboy and Kaldur scares the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was really well written. I like how you focus on all the acrobatic things that Robin does–it never gets old! Good luck on your future writing and God bless!
misswinterandsnow chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
it is cute short and very,very funny
Wildrop chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was cute. Robin is awesome. Thank you for the story.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
slsgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Thank you for existing. This story is beautiful and perfect and I love it!
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
He is incredible and i loved the one where he is climbing on batman i nearly died laughing at the image :p anyway really loved the oneshot nice and light hearted which is exactly what i am in the mood for because i have been reading a lot of robin torture and robin whump which is awesome but you can get sick of it espcially cause robin isnt being the cocky bad ass he is in this so thank you for this one shot :)