Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Of Change
Patrick S chapter 46 . 4/13
great story so far and I hope you get back to it soon. Glad you broke apart the trio. Sorry but Ron always annoyed me.
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 46 . 4/5
Great story!
JulieAnastasja chapter 46 . 3/27
Please come back,beautiful story!
CrystallineX chapter 46 . 3/18
The Locket! At Grimmauld Place! Would it be suspicious if Harry kept Remus company on the full moon in wolf form?
mike chapter 25 . 1/26
First off, I just want to tell you that so far this story is awesome. Yeah there are done grammar and spelling mistakes, a few usage errors. The story itself though is well written and interesting.
However, I'm afraid I can't actually carry on reading it. Harry is do OOC its actually not even funny. I'm talking, of course, about his treatment of Ron, Ginny, and Hermione. I get that he's depressed, and angry, and that he was like this in the books for a while, but if I were Ron, and Harry treated me and his other friends with such a disgusting lack of respect, I would pinch his effing head off.
I mean really, he's treating them like absolute shit, and it isn't stopping. I feel like it should have been mentioned that there would be Ron/Hermione/Ginny bashing in the synopsis.
Aa great as your story is, I'm afraid I'm just too sick of waiting for the reconciliation and massive apology that Harry owes his friends.
Please please please please continue;) i need this story to live. I need to know what happens ... Plz?
L'usine.c0m chapter 46 . 12/15/2014
Amazing story, I absolutely love the way you made Harry independent. The way he rebelled against Dumbledore, making his point, but not making him the evil one is great. Most stories either do him good or evil, well I believe his is wicked, manipulative, slightly deranged, but at the end of the day his is just a man that makes mistakes with fuck load of power. And I'm glad that in this story more people see that. There is a saying that I think says everything there is about Dumbledore:
God wasn't powerful because he was right.. he was right because he was powerful
I truly hope you will continue this story soon, because it's awesome.. Obviously (Can't say this word without thinking of Severus Snape) )
narutoDkurosaki chapter 46 . 12/12/2014
Interesting fic if you have written here and I must say that its hard to find such fics like these in this time hopefully you update soon
s-david-m chapter 46 . 12/4/2014
Interesting that you're following the mythology and history set out in the HP books. Looking forward to see how the new Harry will handle it!
s-david-m chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
An overpowered aguamenti or that paint spell are totally underappreciated if you think about it. Spells are absorbed my solid matter, and the force behind a jet of liquid can knock you down or even knock your wand off. This makes it simultaneously defensive as a shield and offensive, which is pretty advantageous!
s-david-m chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
While Ron Ginny and Hermione are being annoying, I don't think Harry is being very sensitive either. He killed their brother and hasn't even given his condolences or apologised for making the kill. Harry's not the only one suffering in the war.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Good start here. Just a couple of notes:
1. You use too many commas, most of which are inappropriately placed, ie. breaking a single thought into two thoughts right in the middle. It really breaks the narrative flow.
2. You use 'their' everywhere. Your writing so far mostly consists of contexts that require 'there', so if you struggle with their/there, just choose 'there' by default. As a simple rule, 'their' is used when describing a possession, like 'their mittens' or 'their OWL results', and 'there' is used everywhere else. Think of it like answering a question: take your sentence with their/there as an answer to a question. If the question uses 'whose', then use 'their', ie. Whose mittens are these? Their mittens. Where is Harry sitting? Over there. How many jellybeans in the bowl? There are 1,000 jellybeans.

Plotwise, I think it's a good place to start. Harry's significant personal loss is a good place to start getting him motivated, and Bill is sufficiently undeveloped as a character that you can use him to give Harry what he needs. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
shahum24 chapter 46 . 11/25/2014
I loved the story.
Looking forward for more.
Kairan1979 chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Good story so far.
Looking forward to see more.
Kairan1979 chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
"Millicent Bagnold and HIS wife?" I was under impression that Millicent is a woman.
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »