Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Of Change
Why u no update!?
Write more chapters plz
I just spent three days straight reading this story, just to realise that you haven't finished it ! It is amazing. Absolutely amazing! Please continue 3
Senju Serena chapter 46 . 5/13
I have to say, one of my favorite things about this is the Draco and Harry friendship. I mean you made it really realistic. This is how I imagined their relation would've gone in canon if...situations were different. Thank you. I wish you made a story with them as a focus. I laughed at all their bantering.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 46 . 5/2
very good!
Doom chapter 31 . 4/22
you need a Beta
Patrick S chapter 46 . 4/13
great story so far and I hope you get back to it soon. Glad you broke apart the trio. Sorry but Ron always annoyed me.
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 46 . 4/5
Great story!
JulieAnastasja chapter 46 . 3/27
Please come back,beautiful story!
CrystallineX chapter 46 . 3/18
The Locket! At Grimmauld Place! Would it be suspicious if Harry kept Remus company on the full moon in wolf form?
mike chapter 25 . 1/26
First off, I just want to tell you that so far this story is awesome. Yeah there are done grammar and spelling mistakes, a few usage errors. The story itself though is well written and interesting.
However, I'm afraid I can't actually carry on reading it. Harry is do OOC its actually not even funny. I'm talking, of course, about his treatment of Ron, Ginny, and Hermione. I get that he's depressed, and angry, and that he was like this in the books for a while, but if I were Ron, and Harry treated me and his other friends with such a disgusting lack of respect, I would pinch his effing head off.
I mean really, he's treating them like absolute shit, and it isn't stopping. I feel like it should have been mentioned that there would be Ron/Hermione/Ginny bashing in the synopsis.
Aa great as your story is, I'm afraid I'm just too sick of waiting for the reconciliation and massive apology that Harry owes his friends.
Please please please please continue;) i need this story to live. I need to know what happens ... Plz?
L'usine.c0m chapter 46 . 12/15/2014
Amazing story, I absolutely love the way you made Harry independent. The way he rebelled against Dumbledore, making his point, but not making him the evil one is great. Most stories either do him good or evil, well I believe his is wicked, manipulative, slightly deranged, but at the end of the day his is just a man that makes mistakes with fuck load of power. And I'm glad that in this story more people see that. There is a saying that I think says everything there is about Dumbledore:
God wasn't powerful because he was right.. he was right because he was powerful
I truly hope you will continue this story soon, because it's awesome.. Obviously (Can't say this word without thinking of Severus Snape) )
narutoDkurosaki chapter 46 . 12/12/2014
Interesting fic if you have written here and I must say that its hard to find such fics like these in this time hopefully you update soon
s-david-m chapter 46 . 12/4/2014
Interesting that you're following the mythology and history set out in the HP books. Looking forward to see how the new Harry will handle it!
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »