Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Of Change
Sk8ernv chapter 46 . 9/2
Wow! This is just one of those stories that you can't help but be wrapped up in from the moment you start. You have created a Harry that while powerful is not god like. I love the internal struggle that he has gone through. Truly, I hope you are able to finish this brilliant novel.
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 46 . 9/1
I'm guessing this story is dead?
XxbooblesxX chapter 5 . 8/8
This is a really really great chapter (and story in general), but there are several spelling and structure mistakes that make parts hard to read. Maybe you should find a beta?
SmoulderS chapter 42 . 8/3
I loved the alliterative phrase you used 'savoring soured sweet'. I know it isn't a big part of the story, but it's little things like that that make your writing more interesting and descriptive, so I thought I'd mention that that stood out to me, and thanks for writing this story!
daisycb chapter 42 . 6/25
I love Dumbledore's remarks about not tolerating segregation - can you say heir of Slytherin, goblet of fire? Where was he when everyone was tormenting Harry? Dumbledore is not my favorite person. I like how you are portraying Harry as intelligent, strong, and independent. I like how he is working with Bill and the goblins and being friends with Neville as Ron is also not my favorite person and I think in canon Harry puts up way too much with Molly, the two youngest Weasleys, and Dumbledore. I like the friendship Harry has with Draco. I really like him better than in the books and movies where I thought he was an obnoxious little shit. I also like Snape's growing respect for Harry and hope you keep developing him into a decent person who stays alive. Yeah, I like Snape. Of course, it's your story and you will write it as you see fit. I hope that you will consider continuing this as it is an excellent story.
I loved it like every other chapter but I would love it even more if you Can you make one where harrys attacked by Voldemort 2 on the chest and it's bleeding but he won't admit it hurts and Ginny and Ron and hermionie look after him at Sirius's house.
Absolutely loved it!
Drew86 chapter 44 . 6/12
Wtf? Are you gonna post any more chapters? I like this story!
Can't believe it stops here! Will you ever finish this? I really hope so because it is incredible.
PureBloodPokerFace chapter 25 . 5/28
brilliant chapter. you are a good writer anyway.
Jestrbob chapter 46 . 4/14
Nice place to end...

This chapter.

I see what the unfolding the past reference that the centaurs made.
Jestrbob chapter 37 . 4/12
I see you broke the 900 a while back, I an reviewer 1574...

So far you deviated enough to make it your story... Not a total rehash of the cannon.

Good so far and maybe there will be a new update by the time reach chapter 46.

Thanks
old-crow chapter 46 . 4/2
Hi,

This is far too fine of a tale to be left on the side of the fanfiction world, like roadkill.

Back to work.

Old-Crow
ShadowKid2729 chapter 1 . 3/30
Is there any slash in this?
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »