Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Of Change
GL chapter 32 . 5/22
Contrived crappy filler I think best describes that chapter...
I'm enjoying the maturity displayed by the teens who have begun to figure out life.
LandlessLord chapter 8 . 5/1
I would have gone a little futher in your letter putting something like :
"I don't want to fight for a world that refuses to fight for it's own freedom"
And "The first step should be for the sheep to stop expecting a hero to fight for them, for maybe next time there won't be one, and it should be up to the governement to be held accountable for what it's supposed to do : protect its own people". though those are words I would like to see, I understand that it maybe a little too much for the illogical sheep that don't understand that they overpower Voldemort in sheer numbers and if they were united from the start there would not have been war.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 47 . 5/1
It has been a few months since you last wrote. I hope you continue this story. I can't wait to see if Harry actually goes through the vanishing cabinet.
idiots who hates pairings and romance all my stories will be big time romance and love no bullshit war or going through 7 year hell tom will meet his end by the power of soul bond and love
I recently discovered this series and wanted to throw in a voice of appreciation. I'll carry around a fools hope that you'll at some point return to the story.
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 25 . 4/16
I had to laugh at what Katie told Hermione. Serves her right!
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 23 . 4/16
I don't blame Harry for wanting to avoid Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Molly! With friends like them, who needs enemies? Hermione and Molly think Harry is reckless and incompetent, and needs guidance. Hermione thinks Harry can't do anything without her help. Ron and Ginny don't know when to leave him the hell alone. They think, along with Hermione, that Harry has to tell them everything! I can't blame Bill and Charlie, along with Fred and George, with wanting their own lives away from their banshee of a mother. Forgive my ranting, but I am sick to death of the attitudes of some of the Weasleys and Hermione!
Raeshi chapter 47 . 4/7
Great story so far. I really like how interesting Harry is. I think Draco and Harry's friendship is coming along nicely. Can't wait to read more.
Good Story
Quip Quasher chapter 16 . 3/30
Quoted:
"Voldemort was going to use Percy to tell him where Grimmauld Place was." quipped Dumbledore.

Having read this, I think you don't actually know what the word "quip" means.

A quip is a witty remark, not just any statement made. A quip is akin to a joke, in many ways.

Dumbledore is NOT going to be making quips or jokes at such a time, but even if he were... there is absolutely nothing witty, humorous, or the like about what he said in the quoted bit.

Example quip:
"I didn't get a chance to speak with him before he... lost his head," Snape said silkily, a smirk firmly in place.

That would be a quip, because it's a witty remark in regards to being asked if he spoke to Percy and his knowledge of Percy's situation that the others don't have.

Dumbledore just tossing out a statement of fact is not a witty remark. It's just a statement of fact.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 3/29
Yeah, I'm done. Between all the awful typos and grammar errors and misused words, all on top of an agonizingly boring plot, this is not worth spending time on. Nothing's happened in about 4-5 chapters, and I just don't care any more. 2/10
Simianpower chapter 5 . 3/29
Mopey Harry is mopey. Commas are abused. So... yeah. Getting really bored with this.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 3/29
So far, despite your A/N for this chapter, Hermione absolutely IS a frantic and annoying person. I'm surprised Harry hasn't kicked her down the stairs yet!

Also, learn "there, their, they're" and some synonyms or other usages. This chapter was FULL of errors.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 3/28
So... it's dishrag Harry again, eh? Powerful and capable in a fight, but otherwise a useless slug. Wonderful.
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »