Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
amsrule chapter 35 . 3/27
Damn. it just kept twisting! love it
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 3/14
I would totally love a foot massage from him. Thank you another good chapter. After I posted my other review it came to my mind that Bella might be a surrogate mother for Alice.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 3/14
Good story so far but why did you make Bella pregnant? Please tell me you are not going to make Charlie a bad parent. Where is her father at? Yes I am happy that Jake is a dog and not the father. Also you are expecting a lot out of Edward. I mean you want him to except a pregnant women who don't eat meat when he eats meat and junk food. I am not saying that a guy wouldn't get together with someone like like but very slim. So I love your Edward so far he is a good person. Thank you
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 36 . 2/12
I loved your story! I really like how you make Edward’s connection to Bella tangible! It was so sweet!
anajlima chapter 1 . 1/22
Edward is so sweet! This is going to be a great one.
cbzoo chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
witness protection?
bethabetha chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
i know i’m late in finding this but i just had to say that i am love love loving it so far
kayk806 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
great job
BellalovesJacob chapter 36 . 10/28/2017
This was an amazing story to read. You did an amazing job of bringing the reader into their story, and keeping it flowing well all the way through. The story never felt rushed or slow at any part, and you got an ending that worked perfectly for the characters.

BLJ
Just Sus chapter 31 . 7/1/2017
Yes, he's too sweet! And I think Bella likes it...
Just Sus chapter 16 . 6/30/2017
Oh, shizz! This smells like BIG TROUBLE!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
oh-oh, a baby? Wow!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Oh, my...I already love this! While you Were Sleeping is one of my favorite movies! Excited to read how this all plays out. Glad Edward doesn't have to marry Tanya, I hope. He obviously doesn't love her!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/24/2017
I don't know if you are still reading the reviews, but i wanted to thank you for such a wonderful story! Loved the reconciliation between bella and charlie (ok, i cried), and the last chapter with the parenting was awesome!

Also, can i have an Edward like that please ?
4,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »