Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
Just Sus chapter 31 . 7/1
Yes, he's too sweet! And I think Bella likes it...
Just Sus chapter 16 . 6/30
Oh, shizz! This smells like BIG TROUBLE!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 6/30
oh-oh, a baby? Wow!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh, my...I already love this! While you Were Sleeping is one of my favorite movies! Excited to read how this all plays out. Glad Edward doesn't have to marry Tanya, I hope. He obviously doesn't love her!
I don't know if you are still reading the reviews, but i wanted to thank you for such a wonderful story! Loved the reconciliation between bella and charlie (ok, i cried), and the last chapter with the parenting was awesome!

Also, can i have an Edward like that please ?
debslmac chapter 36 . 4/19
:) loved this story
Payton79 chapter 36 . 4/4
Wow! What a great story! I was a bit scared you'd put Edward in a coma when he tried to get to the hospital but I'm glad you made it work otherwise. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 6 . 3/16
You know, it's pretty ridiculous to have Edward paired with someone that ungenuine and parasitic. How could he in any way imagine that to be his style? At least, he wizened up before it was too late.
Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 4 . 3/16
Neat!
Awesome story! It really made me laugh out loud and swoon. Really enjoyed it! Thankyou so much for sharing.
Donteee chapter 36 . 8/17/2016
Absolutely loved it !
Knit Bug chapter 36 . 7/17/2016
I loved this story- it was so good. So well written, and I loved how Edward wooed her. Truly, such a great read.

Knit
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 36 . 7/17/2016
A wonderful story. i loved it
Zveka68 chapter 36 . 6/20/2016