Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
Youat2intheMorning chapter 36 . 8/20/2015
UGH this is just perfection ahahah reminded me of when you were sleeping with Sandra bullock but its nothing like it ahah
Twiolic chapter 36 . 7/15/2015
I very much enjoyed this story.
Twiolic chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
Hahahaha! Good boy Jake!
jen5795 chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Loved this story
Smusic F. Reader chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Twitching is good! She is reacting to his voice. Can't wait to see what will happen when Alice comes.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Tanya is bipolar...right?
Smusic F. Reader chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Yes she is annoying!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
My daughter just revealed to me that she thinks she's read this story. I'm making her stop there and not tell me anything else. Lol at him passing out!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Very good start! While you were sleeping is one of my favorite movies! Looking forward to reading this.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 6/16/2015
Very good ending to a wonderful story. I didn't understand how those two moms could be that closed minded about expanding your child's brain. Not to mention feeding the imagination. I hated dolls when I was a little girl. Doesn't make me any less of a woman now. People are so strange sometimes. Good to know that ExB are still going quite strong and have a house filled with love and fun. Thank you for sharing this with us readers. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 6/16/2015
I guess even though Tyler signed away his paternal rights, Bella couldn't just list Edward on the birth certificate as father? Wouldn't that automatically make him the father? Either way, he is legally now. Through the courts and everything. I love that they are married and a little family. It was cool that he moved into her house. Well, their house now. I was wondering if they'd choose an all new one . . . perhaps all one level in lieu of two story . . . due to her injury limitations. However, she seems to b okay and back to normal now the way ou wrote it.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 6/16/2015
Anti-theft baby protection . . . brilliant! I hope that is a real thing. Having gone the childfree lifestyle, I had no idea that was a thing. I love it! His swaddling Isaac was beyond adorable! His three years of child development is sort of an odd choice for a boy in high school but, I'll take it. His YouTube response was cute too. What a great guy. Odd place to propose but, it fit them. Really fit them actually. She did remember, yet thought it was a dream of fog from her situation. Their true ILY's were really fantastic. Loved that he said he'd marry her and adopt Isaac tomorrow if he could. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 6/16/2015
You just had to make Edward go through hell to get to her, didn't you? You're so mean to him and he's so nice to everyone. He didn't deserve that . . . lol. Yes, I know he's a fictional character . . . I'm just needling you. Glad everything seems to be okayeithmom and baby. Edward being referred to as dad, was cute. Once again, he's not correcting anyone. Did he learn nothing? Kidding. No, this time, he will get his wish. I love that she told him she loves him first! He's loved her since the accident and it's only gotten stronger. Her saying first, justifies everything he's done. You say she won't remember. I think she will.
4,064 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »