Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
lynnherman chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Love the new chapter! Is Bella finally awake? Will she like Edward? Will Tanya find someone in Alaska? Inquiring minds want to know! lol

Keep updating & I'll keep reading! :o)
Twlightforever chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Excellent chapter

I have a feeling Bella is not going to remember

Anything.
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I love having the new chapters. :)

Can't wait to see what happens next.

-MJ
S1203 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Why I have that heavy feeling that Tanya will make him trouble sometimes in the future? :(
Babette12 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Hmm, given her parting shot I wouldn't be surprised if Tanya resorted to boiling bunnies. I'm just glad she'll be in Alaska for a while. Seems she has an obsessive personality, coupled with bipolar disorder.

Things will definitely get interesting when Bella wakes up! She's going to be so confused. How on earth is Edward going to cover up his lie about being her fiance? Granted, amnesia will come into play, but that baby isn't his and I'm guessing she'll remember to whom it belongs. I'm really looking forward to reading that!

Thanks for the fun update!
Hand-Drawn-Photograph chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I for one feel bad for Tanya, even if she being a HUGE bitch.
sersmom chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Great job of handling it all. With all the stuff with Bella and all he didn't need the parents against him too. I'm sure that Tanya probably isn't gone for good yet though.

Still loving the quick updates- I hate to wait, that's why I have a tendency to find already completed stories.
ohtobeyoung chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
It's really hard to deal with someone with a mental illness. I've been told I'm unsympathetic. Maybe that's true. It to me is like a person with a physical illness and doesn't get help. Can only blame yourself.
TD69 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Wow, I hope Tanya gets the help she needs, even though I know she'll be back...with a vengeance.

Best line: "She didn't get the Glenfiddich 40, did she?". LOL
Vampire-27 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Wow, I love this chapter, can't wait for more :)
Cullenosopy chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Why would she be royally pissed off? I think that she would be pretty groggy.

I just wish Eleazar would boil Tanya in 40 year old scotch. Not really; that would be a waste of good alcohol.

Thanks!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I'm really sorry if my boiling bunnies comment offended. It's just at the time reading Tanya seemed more Fatal Attraction and less mentally ill. I really hope they are able to get her help and Edward doesn't have to go the legal route. I hope that Bella isn't pissed when she wakes up.
edmom chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
loved it - kinda sad about tanya but i don't like her so o well
teacher1209 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Yeah that explains a great deal, sad that she is sick and nothing has helped so far. Hopefully the trip to the place in Alaska will help but I can almost bet we have not seen the last of Tanya! Oh Bella is waking up, yay! Praying that Edward gets there before she begins to speak if she is already awake when he gets there.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Humble4 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I certainly hope that Bella plays along if her memory isn't affected. Hopefully she will be grateful that he kept his promise.

Best Part:

Edward nodded his head, but he needed a little more assurance than Eleazar's word. "Look, Mr. Carrington, I know that our families have been friends for a long time, and I'd hate for the relationship that you and your wife have with my parents to suffer, but I really don't think it would be good for Tanya to be around me anymore. If she starts coming around again, I'm going to have to take some legal action."

The older man's eyes were full of sadness as well as understanding as he simply nodded and shook Edward's hand. "We'll keep her away."
4,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »