Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
Humble4 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I certainly hope that Bella plays along if her memory isn't affected. Hopefully she will be grateful that he kept his promise.

Best Part:

Edward nodded his head, but he needed a little more assurance than Eleazar's word. "Look, Mr. Carrington, I know that our families have been friends for a long time, and I'd hate for the relationship that you and your wife have with my parents to suffer, but I really don't think it would be good for Tanya to be around me anymore. If she starts coming around again, I'm going to have to take some legal action."

The older man's eyes were full of sadness as well as understanding as he simply nodded and shook Edward's hand. "We'll keep her away."
outlandergirl95 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
cant wait till the next chapter plz update soon is Bella going to have a boyfriend already?
tabby09 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Very good, more please!
TopazHeart chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Dude dump the witch! Stick to your guns Eddie, make the crazy come out!
avidreader69 chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I say forget being a gentleman when there is a crazy stalker after you, he needs to call a spade a spade here and let them know this chick has a screw loose. Of course this nut may not fall far from the tree so he may want to beware of mommy and daddy!
Naynee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love the movie "While you were sleeping". I can't wait to read the next chapter. I have a feeling I'm really going to like this story. Thx
Kammi93 chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I love it! Love how Tanya acted it was great.
n92 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011

did it work?*cross fingers &close eyes* did it?
wheredelime chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
just found this story and love it so far. cant wait to see what happens next?
aniway chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm loving the plot!
bellskindagirl chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
this was funny every time he flinched because of the knife i flinched with him glad others saw crazy Tanya. You got me hooked
cshorte chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Poor Edward! Hopefully he can truely break it off with Tanya!
TwilightFan104 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Wow, seems Tanya really is wacked. I knew she was following Edward. I wonder how much she knows about Bella. Poor girl doesn't need any more stress in her life. Edward needs to stay the course and get rid of Tanya. I am wondering if Esme is truly clueless or not.
astonmartin823 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Go Edward! Kick crazy to the curb...Esme will have his back..Glad to see him tell Tanya the truth. :0)
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
no matter what she says i think edward should just keep running.
4,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »