Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
avidreader69 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
That level and brand of crazy is hard to grasp and not be afraid of! Good for Edward for sticking to his decision though instead of feeling trapped because of her illness.
littlelizruth chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
she's coming! yeah! hope she doesn't have him arrested or something. please rememebr him!
TopazHeart chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Dude! Tanya is unstable! That's going to be interesting down the line.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter! I love that the parents understood where Edward was coming from and that they are going to get Tanya some help. I love the part where Eleazar asked if she got the Glenfiddich 40 it made me laugh.
chuey361 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Loved it!
babybaby15 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Another great chapter I loved it
muzaklover chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Loved it. Keep up the great work.
71star chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Loved it!

I'm glad he's rid of Tanya, that's the biggest plus of all!

Now, for Bella to wake up and see what's goign on...
thatxbaseballxgirl chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Tanya offically cracked. I hope Bella's awake in the next chapter!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Wow.. I can so see this relationship biting him in the ass down the road..
cullen-madness chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
i have mixed feelings towards for Tanya but most is pity...as for Isabella she reminds me of sleeping beauty...I really want her to wake up :)
a chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
cant wait to see what he gets at the hospital! Update soon.
berdb chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Unfortunately, I don't believe that a person like Tanya can ever make it back from that "crazy" place. The fact that she can behave "normal" when the situation calls for it is even more dangerous.

Edward better watch his, Bella's and the poor dogs back (I assume he is the "bunny") in this story.
DutchGirl01 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter, loved it.
Hope Cullen94 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
It was fantastic! I still want to kill Tanya! Lol she is crazy! Oh mu! I cant wait for the next chapter! What is going to happen with Bella! Update soon please!
4,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »