Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
jamiebaker68 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Another great chapter, cant wait to read more.
Humble4 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
I will lose all respect for this Edward if he doesn't tell everyone once and for all just how crazy Tanya is and that he is done with her.

He should also make it clear that if she contacts him again, he'll obtain a restraining order.

The bunny boiler actually stalked him all week?
71star chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
I can't believe you left it there! Damn! Yeah, Tanya is her own brand of crazy... Now for Edward to convince his parents he's not cheating... it was a great chapter, can't wait to see what's next.
misscullen76 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
I love this chapter and I can't wait to see how edward is going to react to this crazy assumption about cheating on her! she is nutty and crazy!
juney83uk chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Another really great chapter can't wait to read more
Babette12 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Bwhahahaha! I love that you called her tirade worthy of a soap opera. I must admit I was giggling through it. I just hope she never unleashes her crazy on Bella.

The truth is they were over. If they weren't then Edward wouldn't have spent so much time with Bella. Men in love don't fall in love with comatose girls. It's sad that he bought her a ring. They would have been divorced in a couple years.

Edward's in for a talking to from his parents. He's going to have fun explaining this.

LibraryLady08 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
This chapter was "jerry springer " awesome! :)

ohtobeyoung chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
I think she'll now follow him into the hospital. Stupid Edward for getting messed up with her in the first place. She'll probably show up just as Bella comes out of her coma.
KitsuShel chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Awww, man! Poor Edward, but I'm glad he broke off with Tanya before developing any deeper feelings for Bella!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Never mind... Just saw the picture... He is adorable... I hope Edward comes clean about seeing Bella.. I mean he is technically not doing anything wrong..
KimberlyAnnT chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
He really needs to dump her ass.. So you have a picture of Jake?
outlandergirl95 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
love the story!
Cullenosopy chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Jeez. You're not the one that needs to hide or wear protective gear...Edward's dream seemed to be pretty prophetic.

You played softball in high school huh?

Madmum chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Yep, Tanya's one crazy bitch. Edward will be much better off without her. Now, how will he get Bella to accept him?

I can't wait for more.
motherbeatrice chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
someone go lock up Tanya and throw away the key love it. Now does Edward have the you know what to stand up to the 'rents'

Thanks for the great story...
4,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 235 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 255 .. Last Next »