Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
KatyDarling chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Well, erm.. the conversation between Edward and Tanya certainly turned out *fine* ;) I suggest Edward better make sure that his door locks are working well to keep out the crazy! :O

Enjoyed the chapter but wish that it could've been longer. Looking forward to the next one! Thanks for the update :)
trisha63 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Oh Mel, no need for protective gear I actually enjoyed this chapter. Yeah Tanya is crazy, like a fox! She knows by bringing her daddy in on this little fiasco Edward will be in all sorts of trouble, and she will milk it for all it's worth. But I am very proud of Edward for finally standing on his own two feet and putting a stop to their crazy relationship. I know Esme will be understanding as I am sure all she really wants for her baby boy to be happy. Now on to the hospital to see if Bella has finally come around, cann't wait to see how that goes! Take care and have a great weekend, Trisha :)
teacher1209 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Yep, she is all kinds of crazy for sure. In think she is going to pull the preggo card, say she told Edward and he refuses to marry her, denies it is his so all the parents will try to force him into marrying her. Poor Edward, trying to help out someone who appears to have no one and this is what he gets. What's tbe old saying "No good deed goes unpunished," he is definitely getting punished for his good deeds.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Oh, Edward. Just tell them you don't love her, that Tanya has been stalking you because your car hasn't been anywhere near the hospital. And that she's mentally unstable... as evidenced by the state of your father's study. And at this point, is it a bad thing if he says he's been cheating on her? Granted Eleazar would probably try to kill him, but wouldn't he and Carmen want their daughter far away from him in that case at least? LOL!
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
What a crazy bitch lol. Can't wait for the next chapter..though I fear some boiled bunnies are in Edward's future.
TD69 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Wow, she is one taco short of a combo plate, isn't she? But I have to admit, I love the name "Tanya Katherine Carrington".
love bite chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
(cue sing-song voice:) I can't wait for him to break up with Tanya tomorrow! Tra-la-la!
thatxbaseballxgirl chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Bella should wake up... like now!
Vampire-27 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
This is such a well written and envoking story can't wait for more chapters to come and my gosh please smack Tanya! Lol, really this is such a great story. :)
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
oh i need me an edward. god tanya is grose. i love jake though he's perfect!
berdb chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Super good. I loved the movie "While you were sleeping". I hope Bella remembers Edward and is nice to him. I hope Edward goes through the breakup with Tanya and sticks to his guns with both of their families.
Twlightforever chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
EXCELLENT CHAPTER

I think I agree with Edward's last thought. Brunch is going to be hell for him.
juney83uk chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Really great story I hope everything works out for Edward and bella
as blythe chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Tanya needs to be kicked in the teeth, but tackled by Jake will work in the meantime. The closer we get to Bella waking the more nervous each update makes me. Fingers crossed that when Edward untangles this mess there is something like a HEA to be found.
TopazHeart chapter 6 . 7/20/2011