Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
Madmum chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
*Hands in air* Footrub, legrub, handrub, I'll take the lot please.

Edward needs to get rid of Tanya ASAP. Can't wait for Bella to wake up.
twilightfanatic93 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
*rasies hand* haha great chapter... cant wait to read more
HereToRead84 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Edward needs to dump Tanya asap.
fairyprincesspaige chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Umm, Hilarious! I love Jakes role in this story! I hope Edward can figure out a way to get Tanya out of his hair soon because she drives me crazy! Im excited to see what happens when Bella wakes up from her coma. Also I am way interested to see what she was planning on doing with her two weeks vacation from work. Cant wait for the next update! :)
shewoolf chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
*Hand wildly waving in the air for a foot rub*

He should just "miss baby talkin Tanya" to take a hike.
bookonabeach chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I'm still loving this story. Can't wait for Edward to kick Tanya to the curb and Bella to wake up. I'm dying for that first conversation between B & E. As always thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
bellskindagirl chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Hand in the air for the foot message from Edward

UGH baby talk Tanya i want to clobber her

so Edward should tell Tanya the he's joining a monastery and taking a vow of celibacy so they can no longer date and then if she sees him with Bella he can say that she also joined the monastery but when the met each other at the monastery they fell in love had to break it.

as for when Bella wakes up Edward should be all " Oh Honey! You don't remember me you've gone and lost all your memories of us" Now that sounds exciting

PS just kidding around your the mad genius in this story
TwilightFan104 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Jake rules right now! Oh boy, seems Tanya is not going to go without a fight. Wonder if her snide remark means she has any idea what Edward has been up to. Can't wait to see what happens at brunch. More importantly, can't wait to see what happens Bella. So funny that he caught the nurses gossiping about how amazing he is. That had to be a bit of a comfort - hearing he is doing right by Bella. Will she feel the same when she wakes up? Things are gonna get interesting real soon.
kj chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Want Edward! Nice chapter, good to see it looks like Bella will be waking up soon. Can't wait for BOTH of them to fall in love. Get rid of Tanya quick.
FrenzyforEric chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
edward needs to boot her on her ass! she is so annoying
AuroraJean chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Dear lord, a foot message my my dreamward (lol) would be absolutely fantastic...
71star chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Love it! So glad Jake 'attacked' her... Hahahah! To funny!
UnderlinedSmile chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Wow I'm excited to see how Bella's going to react and who the babies father is. And of course I'm excited to see what Alice' relationship to Bella is.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
really, how can he stand that woman?

btw, Im kind of shocked of how lonely Bellas life seem to be... it doesnt seem there was anyone around ): would she had looked for a popsicle daddy to fill some craving in her life?
edwardcu77en7over chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
oh my Rob! isnt he the sweetest man? how can his family want him tied to that annoying and selfish Tanya?
4,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »