Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
TD69 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Wow, she is one taco short of a combo plate, isn't she? But I have to admit, I love the name "Tanya Katherine Carrington".
love bite chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
(cue sing-song voice:) I can't wait for him to break up with Tanya tomorrow! Tra-la-la!
thatxbaseballxgirl chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Bella should wake up... like now!
Vampire-27 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
This is such a well written and envoking story can't wait for more chapters to come and my gosh please smack Tanya! Lol, really this is such a great story. :)
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
oh i need me an edward. god tanya is grose. i love jake though he's perfect!
berdb chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Super good. I loved the movie "While you were sleeping". I hope Bella remembers Edward and is nice to him. I hope Edward goes through the breakup with Tanya and sticks to his guns with both of their families.
Twlightforever chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
EXCELLENT CHAPTER

I think I agree with Edward's last thought. Brunch is going to be hell for him.
juney83uk chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Really great story I hope everything works out for Edward and bella
as blythe chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Tanya needs to be kicked in the teeth, but tackled by Jake will work in the meantime. The closer we get to Bella waking the more nervous each update makes me. Fingers crossed that when Edward untangles this mess there is something like a HEA to be found.
TopazHeart chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Consider my hand raised.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Aw, love it! I'm so glad I found this. :) I hope Bella wakes up soon... and pregnant, too! Edward is so lovely. _ Tanya... not so much. -_- *makes gagging sound*

Can't wait for more! :)
Madmum chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
*Hands in air* Footrub, legrub, handrub, I'll take the lot please.

Edward needs to get rid of Tanya ASAP. Can't wait for Bella to wake up.
twilightfanatic93 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
*rasies hand* haha great chapter... cant wait to read more
HereToRead84 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Edward needs to dump Tanya asap.
fairyprincesspaige chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Umm, Hilarious! I love Jakes role in this story! I hope Edward can figure out a way to get Tanya out of his hair soon because she drives me crazy! Im excited to see what happens when Bella wakes up from her coma. Also I am way interested to see what she was planning on doing with her two weeks vacation from work. Cant wait for the next update! :)
4,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 258 .. Last Next »