Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
Them actually discussing their dragon breath in the morning, made me giggle. So many of these fic's just have the couple wake up and start kissing. I like the realism you brought with that scene. The Halloween candy part was funny too. Especially Bella's response of one midget tootsie roll, for the kid that gave her crap on not being full sized. Her nervousness at going to his parents was endearing. She's sweet. Just last week, I realized I mistakenly purchased onion salt, not powder. I promptly threw it out . . . yuck! Him and the almost showdown with that woman at the store was funny. Blela's water breaking when he was away, not good. Especially in that rain. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 6/16/2015
The date was fabulous! I love that he took her to his parents gazebo . . . with it catered! Absolutely fun! His parents staying out of the way the whole time, was awfully nice of them. I can just imagine Esme peeking out through an upstairs window, smiling at the display . . . hehehe. It was all kinds of cute that the second part of their date was his house. He's adorable! She fell asleep on him and in turn he fell asleep. Her practically sleep walking to his room and insisting he stay in his own bed. All of it, too cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
He was a bundle of nervousness, yet managed to calm himself enough to not seem so when he arrived. I was proud of him for that. The family was funny, especially Emmett. Then her nerves kicked in and he soothed her, which was sweet. That was one hell of a first kiss. It was everything and so, so fantastic!
FireRed21 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Say what now? That totally got me off guard.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
Her condition of seeing her dog was adorable. I love that Jake knew to be careful and be good. Such a very good dog. Interesting parameters surrounding Tanya. I'm glad to know that, no matter what, she's not getting out anytime soon. I really like that she's so comfortable snuggling up to him and talking. I also like that he's pampering her with her hair and the dress. He's absolutely the best. She's seeing that he is too.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 6/16/2015
It's looking as though Edward reaching out to her family while she was in the coma, may have been what they all needed after all. Even though he had no idea why they were estranged, he knew his bond with his parents and chose base off that. Now, with this chapter, it is showing that they are all trying and trying hard. With Bella advising Renee to back off from telling her what to do, to Charlie and his mini baseball cap and purple cow. Charlie getting the reaction he'd hoped for and Bella looking quite serene, made Edward happy. The part with Charlie asking Edward to join him and Emmett watching the game was a really nice step. Definite progress in the family department all around. Edward stopping in to say goodnight to Bella and asking her on a date . . . so freaking awesome . . . love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
Them discussing his kissing her cheek and what she remembers, was so sweet. That she admitted that she kind of liked it and his radiating smile against her cheek, swoon. He is in love with her and everything he learns just makes him love her even more. I'm elated that Bella shared all of what happened in her past with Edward. He is seeing her side now, making it so much clearer to him. Also, making him realize she may not want him in her life as a result of her independence. He hasn't given up yet. I think it isn't in his nature, especially when it comes to her. Walker . . . yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
I didn't realize that he had all the other copies of the earlier ultrasounds . . . then realized, of course he would . . . he's been the 'daddy' the whole time to the people at the hospital. What an amazing gift he bestowed upon her. Her reaction made sense too. For the reasons that Esme gave to Edward. I'm glad she popped in there for a visit, as he needed his mom right then, whether he admits that or not. I loved Bella's texts. I like that she chose him to practice with. She could've chosen Emmett. So to me, that text was the progress. Her asking him to sit by her, followed by the kiss to his cheek, was great. Him taking her into a hug and kissing her cheek, was so wonderful. Her gasp and saying she remembered that, swoony-sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/16/2015
Wondering if Bella saw Edward clench his fists when Alec stripped down to his bikini? She did see him looking at her. I liked that she finally let him touch her and that it seems it affected her just as much. I really liked that he said, that was the reason he couldn't leave her and she seemed to finally understand. Or, at least she was starting to. Interesting that Charlie didn't really say anything bad to Edward, just twitched that mustache of his. Renee however, smiled and that was sweet of her. I'm looking forward to finding out what Edward is doing in this project of his.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
I love that he called her Beautiful, when he finally got the nerve to speak to her. Just like he'd been doing all along. I understand that she is tired and needs napping . . . but, taking days to tell the story? What's wrong with him? Spit it out already, Edward . . . sheez. Bella doesn't seem to be a very nice person so far. I'm hoping it is because she is still having residual anger issues, coupled with her depression. She's kind of mean. Yes, it would be very odd to wake up and find some man you've never met masquerading as your fiancé but, it has been several weeks since she found this out. I'm sure her family and the staff have spoken very highly of him. And, he never once did anything inappropriate. So she should tone down being mean.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Jake knew from the minute Emmett was there, that something was wrong. He even had a tiny growl in his chest as a greeting. I'm glad that Edward got his story out for Emmett. Even if the family doesn't care for him, I can tell that Emmett and Rose both do. He also seems to have Jasper in his corner. Well, he did anyway. I loved that Jake refused to leave. Jake knows that Edward doesn't leave the house and come back smelling like 'mommy' anymore. Therefore, he knows something is wrong with 'daddy' and refused to leave him, alone in his sadness. What a great dog!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
Did your reviewers actually blame Bella for being bitchy to him? When the doctor specifically stated she would be just that and so much more? What an odd reaction from a reader. I don't know how you authors do this. I was wondering when they would come to get Jake. And, which one would do so. Sad thing is, Jake loves Edward. It was obvious when Emmett and Rose tried to take him once before. Well, hopefully, Bella is back home and Jake will be happy to see her. He will still miss Edward though.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Here comes some angst she says in her author's note . . . the story has had it throughout. That's a funny a/n! Well, can't say that I didn't suspect anything more than just that from Bella. Especially learning about how she was before the accident. Through Jasper and other things the family has mentioned since they've been coming around. I can only imagine what the family is going to do and say right now, now that he has left the room. Again, I still say I think that Shelly knew or at the very least suspected. That very well could be the reason she was shooting daggers with her eyes. Much like Jasper said, don't do this, Shelly may have been thinking the same thing. At least I hope so. Poor Edward is really going to be quite upset now. I'm so sad for him. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
You keep digging him deeper and deeper into a hole. I'm so very worried about all of it. This should definitely be listed as drama *nods head*. I love that his parents saw that unguarded moment of Edward towards Bella. It seemed to help them understand much better. I am not surprised at Bella's reaction to seeing Alice upon awakening. This will not be good. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Well, I thought for sure that he would've told Shelly the truth right then. It does seem that she has a knack for noticing when he is about to and changes the subject. I'm thinking that she already suspects, or downright knows and just doesn't want him to clarify. This way, she can remain innocent in all things, when Bella is back amongst the land of the awake and alert. I liked that she opened her eyes for him. Even if she didn't recognize him and fell right back under. That was a good sign. His parents coming there like that was just plain bad timing. I've been saying that he needs to tell them. There really was no reason at all for not telling them this whole time. They would've understood. They most likely would've been touched that they raised such a good son. I'm thinking Emmett isn't as thick headed as the rest of the family assumes he is. I think he knows too. Yet, he sees it as good as well.
4,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »