Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/16
Well, finally! She's awake! Jasper and Edward's conversation went a lot better than expected. I'm relieved that he told Edward he would keep the truth from everyone. That he thought it would be better this way. Even though Edward felt he should tell everyone the truth. I loved how Edward had his sixth sense kick in and he raced back to Bella's room. Just in time too! Although, with all the words flying out of Tanya's mouth, the family now knows something is up. At least there will be jail time in Tanya's future. Who knows what she had in that syringe! That could be attempted murder. So glad Alice provoked her enough to get Jasper to get the syringe and Tanya tackled and restrained.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/15
Well, that sucks. I'm guessing that of all the people to find out, Jasper would be able to keep it locked up, due to his job. I wish he would come clean with Shelly though. She's the one that has the means to send people away and keep people near. Poor Edward, the guy just keeps getting more and more piled onto his plate. He's unwavering in taking care of Bella and I like it. Tanya, the family, everything possibly falling apart at moments notice. I don't like her family and now one has the means to get him thrown out completely. Two brothers, two different sides of the law, with James and Jasper.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/15
Again, I like Emmett but, I'm skeptical. Not sure about the living arrangements, as that just hints that you are definitely keeping her out of this story, for a long time to come. Still really don't like her parents, at all. And, of course, Tanya's escaped! Because there isn't already enough drama in this story that is not marked as drama. Goodness!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/15
I don't like the family. Well, except for Emmett and Rose and I don't know enough about them yet. Only that he and Bella had been on speaking terms. I really, really don't like that they all know she is pregnant. That was very unfair to Bella and her privacy. She doesn't want these people in her life, I can see why too! Now they know the one thing, that was probably the LAST thing, she wanted any of them to know. I don't like that she is thinking of letting them visit for a coup,e hours a day. That's too much. They all need to go back home. I really like Shelly and her no nonsense attitude. I very much like that she's figuring Edward out and he's happy about it. I do think he needs to start confiding in his parents.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/15
Really? That's how the parents come into the picture? Poor Edward. What kind of parents, that know absolutely nothing, make that kind of accusation? That's the better question. What an ass. I hope that Shelly is behind them somewhere, directing them right back out of the hospital for talking to Edward that way.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/15
Well, we now know the baby could be Tyler's. Edward handles Shelly relatively okay, I'd say. I think he didn't out and out lie to Alice or Shelly so far. Just stretching truths and omitting lots. Bella does react to him. I hope when she wakes . . . I'm beginning to think she won't at this point . . . that she isn't too pissed at Edward. He listened to her and stayed with her, as promised. She is ask that of him. I think that should count for something.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/15
Loved that Jake was so happy to be home. Also, Alice mentioned the food and how odd it was. Still think that's her taking care of herself for the baby. Loved that Edward called Alice out. Stating he wasn't comfortable with this anymore. Surprised that she agreed and then left soon afterwards.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/15
Well, you've got Alice there and her saying that it's been at least four years since any of them have seen her. So, we know now that there isn't a man she ran from back home. I'm beginning to think that Bella decided to have a baby on her own. That she perhaps, got it done artificially. I really hope she's not asleep the whole time she's pregnant. With Edward's ruse getting larger and larger. With her whole family involved soon. I just wonder . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/15
This should be listed as drama/mystery! You're killing me here . . . lol. I'm thinking Bella's going to wake up. Nope. I'm thinking Tanya won't go quietly. Nope. I keep thinking all of these things and keep getting the opposite. It is funny in parts, don't get me wrong, please. It's me . . . I'm the backwards one. Alice's, 'I had no idea', makes me think Bella may have been away longer than originally thought. Hmmm. I hope that Edward has gone back to Bella's house and picked up the mail, paid some bills for her through that mobile banking app he found, cleaned out the frig. You know, normal things ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/15
Well, that actually answered why there was no family he could contact, when he asked. She ran away from them and she's pissed at them. I feel sorry for what is about to happen when Alice comes barreling through. She'll probably let the whole staff know that he is not even dating Bella, let alone her fiancé. Cutting him off from visiting any longer. Wait? I think he can still visit when she is staying there as it is not ICU and doesn't require him to be related. Any friend can visit at a rehabilitation center! At least the two different facilities my friend had to stay in allowed that.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/15
Well, I hope for Tanya's sake that she will take the treatment facility and get herself better. Be it, psychological or from drugs, something is wrong with her. I hope she comes out the other side and away from Edward. Not, coming after him all creepy stalker. I'm really glad that Edward told Eleazar that if she doesn't stay away, he'll have to take legal steps to ensure it. That really lets all the parents know, it is truly over. I hope that Edward gets back to th hospital in time. I'm really excited that she's waking up!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/15
Well, that went exactly as expected. Well, with the exception that she's been stalking him all week long. Creepy! Here's to hoping his phone rings from the hospital right now. So he can say, to everyone, he just broke up with Tanya and run the hell out of there.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/15
He is truly wonderful. Taking care of Jake and Bella so very well. Even the nurses noticed how well he'd taking care of her. I hope she doesn't wake up to being alone, with Edwaed not there. She'll be wondering who Edward is, if they asked her. Causing them concern. Tanya is just nasty. I guess I would show up at my boyfriends house if he wasn't answering my calls so, can't fault her for that. However, her baby talk and the way she treated Jake . . . both not excusable. I love the way he used the excuse not to kiss her because of the dog spit. Now, if Bella had dog spit all over her, I bet he'd kiss her. Her tirade of the way she felt she was treated was a joke. She is so freaking high maintenance! She may be bi-polar with the way he described her in this chapter. Time to wake up Bella . . . just make sure Edward is there fist, please.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/15
I liked that run through of her home. Loved that Jake is the dog . . . and he's a very cute dog. Friendly too. I really loved that Edward took him with him, to care for him. So sweet. At least he knows what she does for a living. I'm thinking all the organic food and healthy living, may just be a new development, due to the baby. That would make sense. She may be okay with his soda drinking and pizza eating. The lack of personal items was odd but, it also could be a result of the babies father and her removing it all from her sight. Will have to wait and see.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/15
His elatement at hanging up on Tanya was funny to me. So, Alice is checking in with her. Wonder how she fits in Bella's life. Hmmm . . . intrigued. He got to stay with her in ICU, even if temporary, it's lovely. Even got to see the little 'bean' and hear the heartbeat. I wonder if even Bella knows she's pregnant? That could very well be news to her as well. I like his idea of going to her home and getting some info. I know it is wrong and should be creepy but, I just can't feel that way here. I really like what is happening with him.
4,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »