Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
jen5795 chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Loved this story
Smusic F. Reader chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Twitching is good! She is reacting to his voice. Can't wait to see what will happen when Alice comes.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Tanya is bipolar...right?
Smusic F. Reader chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Yes she is annoying!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
My daughter just revealed to me that she thinks she's read this story. I'm making her stop there and not tell me anything else. Lol at him passing out!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Very good start! While you were sleeping is one of my favorite movies! Looking forward to reading this.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 6/16/2015
Very good ending to a wonderful story. I didn't understand how those two moms could be that closed minded about expanding your child's brain. Not to mention feeding the imagination. I hated dolls when I was a little girl. Doesn't make me any less of a woman now. People are so strange sometimes. Good to know that ExB are still going quite strong and have a house filled with love and fun. Thank you for sharing this with us readers. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 6/16/2015
I guess even though Tyler signed away his paternal rights, Bella couldn't just list Edward on the birth certificate as father? Wouldn't that automatically make him the father? Either way, he is legally now. Through the courts and everything. I love that they are married and a little family. It was cool that he moved into her house. Well, their house now. I was wondering if they'd choose an all new one . . . perhaps all one level in lieu of two story . . . due to her injury limitations. However, she seems to b okay and back to normal now the way ou wrote it.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 6/16/2015
Anti-theft baby protection . . . brilliant! I hope that is a real thing. Having gone the childfree lifestyle, I had no idea that was a thing. I love it! His swaddling Isaac was beyond adorable! His three years of child development is sort of an odd choice for a boy in high school but, I'll take it. His YouTube response was cute too. What a great guy. Odd place to propose but, it fit them. Really fit them actually. She did remember, yet thought it was a dream of fog from her situation. Their true ILY's were really fantastic. Loved that he said he'd marry her and adopt Isaac tomorrow if he could. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 6/16/2015
You just had to make Edward go through hell to get to her, didn't you? You're so mean to him and he's so nice to everyone. He didn't deserve that . . . lol. Yes, I know he's a fictional character . . . I'm just needling you. Glad everything seems to be okayeithmom and baby. Edward being referred to as dad, was cute. Once again, he's not correcting anyone. Did he learn nothing? Kidding. No, this time, he will get his wish. I love that she told him she loves him first! He's loved her since the accident and it's only gotten stronger. Her saying first, justifies everything he's done. You say she won't remember. I think she will.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
Them actually discussing their dragon breath in the morning, made me giggle. So many of these fic's just have the couple wake up and start kissing. I like the realism you brought with that scene. The Halloween candy part was funny too. Especially Bella's response of one midget tootsie roll, for the kid that gave her crap on not being full sized. Her nervousness at going to his parents was endearing. She's sweet. Just last week, I realized I mistakenly purchased onion salt, not powder. I promptly threw it out . . . yuck! Him and the almost showdown with that woman at the store was funny. Blela's water breaking when he was away, not good. Especially in that rain. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 6/16/2015
The date was fabulous! I love that he took her to his parents gazebo . . . with it catered! Absolutely fun! His parents staying out of the way the whole time, was awfully nice of them. I can just imagine Esme peeking out through an upstairs window, smiling at the display . . . hehehe. It was all kinds of cute that the second part of their date was his house. He's adorable! She fell asleep on him and in turn he fell asleep. Her practically sleep walking to his room and insisting he stay in his own bed. All of it, too cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
He was a bundle of nervousness, yet managed to calm himself enough to not seem so when he arrived. I was proud of him for that. The family was funny, especially Emmett. Then her nerves kicked in and he soothed her, which was sweet. That was one hell of a first kiss. It was everything and so, so fantastic!
FireRed21 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Say what now? That totally got me off guard.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
Her condition of seeing her dog was adorable. I love that Jake knew to be careful and be good. Such a very good dog. Interesting parameters surrounding Tanya. I'm glad to know that, no matter what, she's not getting out anytime soon. I really like that she's so comfortable snuggling up to him and talking. I also like that he's pampering her with her hair and the dress. He's absolutely the best. She's seeing that he is too.
4,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »