Reviews for While You Were Knocked Out Cold
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
I love that he called her Beautiful, when he finally got the nerve to speak to her. Just like he'd been doing all along. I understand that she is tired and needs napping . . . but, taking days to tell the story? What's wrong with him? Spit it out already, Edward . . . sheez. Bella doesn't seem to be a very nice person so far. I'm hoping it is because she is still having residual anger issues, coupled with her depression. She's kind of mean. Yes, it would be very odd to wake up and find some man you've never met masquerading as your fiancé but, it has been several weeks since she found this out. I'm sure her family and the staff have spoken very highly of him. And, he never once did anything inappropriate. So she should tone down being mean.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Jake knew from the minute Emmett was there, that something was wrong. He even had a tiny growl in his chest as a greeting. I'm glad that Edward got his story out for Emmett. Even if the family doesn't care for him, I can tell that Emmett and Rose both do. He also seems to have Jasper in his corner. Well, he did anyway. I loved that Jake refused to leave. Jake knows that Edward doesn't leave the house and come back smelling like 'mommy' anymore. Therefore, he knows something is wrong with 'daddy' and refused to leave him, alone in his sadness. What a great dog!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
Did your reviewers actually blame Bella for being bitchy to him? When the doctor specifically stated she would be just that and so much more? What an odd reaction from a reader. I don't know how you authors do this. I was wondering when they would come to get Jake. And, which one would do so. Sad thing is, Jake loves Edward. It was obvious when Emmett and Rose tried to take him once before. Well, hopefully, Bella is back home and Jake will be happy to see her. He will still miss Edward though.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Here comes some angst she says in her author's note . . . the story has had it throughout. That's a funny a/n! Well, can't say that I didn't suspect anything more than just that from Bella. Especially learning about how she was before the accident. Through Jasper and other things the family has mentioned since they've been coming around. I can only imagine what the family is going to do and say right now, now that he has left the room. Again, I still say I think that Shelly knew or at the very least suspected. That very well could be the reason she was shooting daggers with her eyes. Much like Jasper said, don't do this, Shelly may have been thinking the same thing. At least I hope so. Poor Edward is really going to be quite upset now. I'm so sad for him. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
You keep digging him deeper and deeper into a hole. I'm so very worried about all of it. This should definitely be listed as drama *nods head*. I love that his parents saw that unguarded moment of Edward towards Bella. It seemed to help them understand much better. I am not surprised at Bella's reaction to seeing Alice upon awakening. This will not be good. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Well, I thought for sure that he would've told Shelly the truth right then. It does seem that she has a knack for noticing when he is about to and changes the subject. I'm thinking that she already suspects, or downright knows and just doesn't want him to clarify. This way, she can remain innocent in all things, when Bella is back amongst the land of the awake and alert. I liked that she opened her eyes for him. Even if she didn't recognize him and fell right back under. That was a good sign. His parents coming there like that was just plain bad timing. I've been saying that he needs to tell them. There really was no reason at all for not telling them this whole time. They would've understood. They most likely would've been touched that they raised such a good son. I'm thinking Emmett isn't as thick headed as the rest of the family assumes he is. I think he knows too. Yet, he sees it as good as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Well, finally! She's awake! Jasper and Edward's conversation went a lot better than expected. I'm relieved that he told Edward he would keep the truth from everyone. That he thought it would be better this way. Even though Edward felt he should tell everyone the truth. I loved how Edward had his sixth sense kick in and he raced back to Bella's room. Just in time too! Although, with all the words flying out of Tanya's mouth, the family now knows something is up. At least there will be jail time in Tanya's future. Who knows what she had in that syringe! That could be attempted murder. So glad Alice provoked her enough to get Jasper to get the syringe and Tanya tackled and restrained.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Well, that sucks. I'm guessing that of all the people to find out, Jasper would be able to keep it locked up, due to his job. I wish he would come clean with Shelly though. She's the one that has the means to send people away and keep people near. Poor Edward, the guy just keeps getting more and more piled onto his plate. He's unwavering in taking care of Bella and I like it. Tanya, the family, everything possibly falling apart at moments notice. I don't like her family and now one has the means to get him thrown out completely. Two brothers, two different sides of the law, with James and Jasper.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Again, I like Emmett but, I'm skeptical. Not sure about the living arrangements, as that just hints that you are definitely keeping her out of this story, for a long time to come. Still really don't like her parents, at all. And, of course, Tanya's escaped! Because there isn't already enough drama in this story that is not marked as drama. Goodness!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I don't like the family. Well, except for Emmett and Rose and I don't know enough about them yet. Only that he and Bella had been on speaking terms. I really, really don't like that they all know she is pregnant. That was very unfair to Bella and her privacy. She doesn't want these people in her life, I can see why too! Now they know the one thing, that was probably the LAST thing, she wanted any of them to know. I don't like that she is thinking of letting them visit for a coup,e hours a day. That's too much. They all need to go back home. I really like Shelly and her no nonsense attitude. I very much like that she's figuring Edward out and he's happy about it. I do think he needs to start confiding in his parents.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Really? That's how the parents come into the picture? Poor Edward. What kind of parents, that know absolutely nothing, make that kind of accusation? That's the better question. What an ass. I hope that Shelly is behind them somewhere, directing them right back out of the hospital for talking to Edward that way.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Well, we now know the baby could be Tyler's. Edward handles Shelly relatively okay, I'd say. I think he didn't out and out lie to Alice or Shelly so far. Just stretching truths and omitting lots. Bella does react to him. I hope when she wakes . . . I'm beginning to think she won't at this point . . . that she isn't too pissed at Edward. He listened to her and stayed with her, as promised. She is ask that of him. I think that should count for something.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Loved that Jake was so happy to be home. Also, Alice mentioned the food and how odd it was. Still think that's her taking care of herself for the baby. Loved that Edward called Alice out. Stating he wasn't comfortable with this anymore. Surprised that she agreed and then left soon afterwards.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Well, you've got Alice there and her saying that it's been at least four years since any of them have seen her. So, we know now that there isn't a man she ran from back home. I'm beginning to think that Bella decided to have a baby on her own. That she perhaps, got it done artificially. I really hope she's not asleep the whole time she's pregnant. With Edward's ruse getting larger and larger. With her whole family involved soon. I just wonder . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
This should be listed as drama/mystery! You're killing me here . . . lol. I'm thinking Bella's going to wake up. Nope. I'm thinking Tanya won't go quietly. Nope. I keep thinking all of these things and keep getting the opposite. It is funny in parts, don't get me wrong, please. It's me . . . I'm the backwards one. Alice's, 'I had no idea', makes me think Bella may have been away longer than originally thought. Hmmm. I hope that Edward has gone back to Bella's house and picked up the mail, paid some bills for her through that mobile banking app he found, cleaned out the frig. You know, normal things ;)
4,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »