Reviews for 50 Points Concerning Izaya
The Snowflake Queen chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
These points really describe to me who Izaya is : 15, 26, 27, 38, 40, and 50

It's just like Izaya all wrapped up in a to go bag.

That being said... After reading this, I feel inspired to write a little something of Izaya myself.
sdfwe4rtjklsfdqw2edas chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Really nice job with this, you definitely nailed Izaya's character. I like the format this was written in, and the very vivid descriptions/comparisons you used. I loved reading this. :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was a cool story :3 I have always fallen for the characters that are really screwed up...the villians hehe And Izaya-kun, fits that bill perfectly! He is a sociopath indeed, and that I think is one reason fans love em' so much. Yup and yup. I wouldn't like Drrr! Half as much as i do, if it weren't for Izaya's evil/crafty/funny/smexy ways of trolling everyone, every which way imaginable lol I do hope though, we get a second drrr! season. The more Izaaaaayyaa-kunnn there is, the more the fun

Noblessegrey chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
...just wow. And I won't be surprised if it would be absolutely in this thing is such... such izayish... I don't know. This is one of my favourite types of stories, in a few sentences it opens new sides of character's character even if they are (sometimes) imaginary.

Awww, there's such a mess in my head after this story! Thank you so much, my new favourite author!
heavenly host chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
you made this very believable.
OneWingedEggplant chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
:D Yeeey~! It was so fun to read! I probably had this goofy smile plastered on my face the whole time. xD Judging by this and your previous work -which I LOVED, by the way -, you seem to understand quite well Iza-nii's mind: you should definitely try and write some more about him. :) If you want, of course.

Great job!
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh damn. That was an absolute joy reading~!

You'd be a pretty good RP-er if you were doign Izaya xD
WhiteCrow10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oooh... Very interesting. ) I can see all of these points applying to Izaya. It just shows what an interesting and yet empty person he is. He's one of my favorites and I believe you did him justice.
by.the.candlelight chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was an interesting read. I laughed and smiled all the way through, because these things are most definitely(Or at least seem to be) true.
And I thought it was 50 points? I know that extra was put there on purpose, I just have to figure out why.
P.S Izaya is most definitely a sociopath ( I love how you highlighted that about him). After all they(SPs) can read a whole book on characteristics that describe sociopaths ( Describing them in the process) and still not see themselves as a sociopath.
Again, I absolutely loved this and I was definitely amused.
(Geez, I just realised I use 'definetly' a lot. Hm.)
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It seems I have a lot in common with Izaya. Nice job, this was really interesting. Would you ever consider writing one for Shizuo?
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Rather clever, I'll give you that. Though the bit about the lightning was rather extreme. Then again this is the mindfucker Izaya we're talking about so...

He's definitely one of my favorite characters ever.

Great job.