Reviews for How Strange, The Form of Fear
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Whooooa!That was done so beautifully!The feelings in this,the way you've connected them!Really beautiful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Well,wow!That was really unexpected,really cool though,the way things turned out!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
OOOHH!lol,joined at the um-!Haha!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Well wow!That's something else alright!
BreadnButterfly chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! I really like the characters; they feel very real/in character to me. I think this is now my favorite Marauder story! I would love to read more.
I Double Dare You chapter 28 . 12/17/2011
HOW does this amazing story not have more reviews? It's brilliant. There were so many parts that were just simply beautiful and so original and there were parts that had me laughing hysterically. It has just the right amount of non-soppy romance, originality, humour and friendship. I spent the last three days slowly working through it and I can't help but feel it was time well spent. I'm eternally grateful to have been able to read this great fic.

Loved it.
Dani4ever chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
This story is super amazing! At first I was a bit confused with the easy forgiveness Remus gave to Sirius because of The Prank (I was expecting a bit more of drama), but I guess that overall I really liked that they didn't have this huge fight over it.

I love where you're imagination is taking this story! and I don't really understanf why you don't have a thousand reviews haha I'll be waiting for your next update! cheers,

Morgana-le-Fai chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Oh, suspense I will have to continue this later. For now, well done.
vfthp chapter 28 . 7/26/2011
Lemme just say, wow! This is really good! Also, well written. The characters are, well, in character, but also unique to your story. I like that Remus and Sirius' bond has changed everything, but when you come down to it, has also changed nothing as well.

I think my favorite part is your description for why Sirius betrayed Remus and sent Snape to the shack. It makes so much sense, and is completely valid. I've read plenty of stories about that event, but your version is now my favorite.
Lizzy0308 chapter 28 . 7/25/2011
I love this story and thus chapter is delightful! I really really hope it doesn't stick to cannon. Your characters are beautifully alive
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
I think that I may have reviewed this chapter already (have I) but I just wanted to point out something ( besides the amazingness of this story and the poem) You said that Shakespeare didn't write sonnets to men... He actually DID. A few of them are for women but I think that most of them were for men.
Sitruuna chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Hee loved the brief mention of Keith Moon somewhere along the chaptes and it was great seeing Finland being discussed (since I'm a Finn myself). You have a very nice style of writing that is pleasant to read. The storyline is interesting as well :) I hope you'll update soon for I'm dying to know if Remus's feeling of something bad being about to happen is true!
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Oh my... this was steamy :P

I loved it!

It's funny how the whole Gryffindor common room knows what they're doing haha... that would be hilarious!

I must admit, I find it a little confusing at times, but that doesn't matter because this fic rocks :D

I'll review the rest later xDDDD
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Wooooo! Padfoot :DD

Awww I loved this chapter...

I think it's horrible though, when Mr. Potter called Remus 'It'. That was uncalled for and horrible, but I guess that's what people would say...

Well, at least nobody seems too angry...

Next chapter... hehe :D
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Oh... I wonder if Remus being a werewolf affects the bond? Ooooh, I really wanna know!

I hope James's parents are nice to Remus though, because he's a werewolf...

And why would it be dangerous to involve the Black's? Hmm... questions, questions... it's a sign that you're a good writer XDD

Wooo... loved this chapter... on to the next now xDD