Reviews for How Strange, The Form of Fear
icecatfire chapter 6 . 7/28
"They aren't your mum and dad, Sirius."
... *sighs* you REALLY dug yourself a grave THIS time, james. good luck digging yourself out. *shakes head* honestly, i KNOW you're mad at him but that was low. ESPECIALLY with who his OLD "family" was. :( fix this james.
"Stupid? Stupid."
yup. *nodding with a deadpan expression*
"Sirius, far from being offended, giggled."
awwww they made up.
"He wouldn't let the Potters disown him. He'd camp on their roof if things ever turned out that way."
:'(
"They're going to make us register."
*snorts* good luck with THAT one. xD
"You're annoying," Sirius growled.
O.O *blinks*... what happened to the making up?
"Yes we are," he answered confidently. "He lives at my house with my folks, who pay for his school things and owl him every week and who are called up here by Dumbledore when he acts up, and I have to deal with his dirty underwear on the floor of my bathroom during holiday, so if you're going to tell me that Regulus Black, who hasn't even spoken to Remus over here once ever and doesn't even know that Sirius has taught himself to play the muggle drumkit in my garage because he wants to grow up to be Keith bloody Moon, is Sirius Black's little brother, I'm going to tell you to fuck the hell off, because I'm the one who's had to deal with his moody arse these last couple days, and the one who had to keep my parents from killing him, and the one who has to take his shite because I actually do like him and want him around, even if he can be a rather large pain in the behind-"
*nods* yup, that sounds like the EXACT definition of a sibling to me. :')
"Arse," Sirius added, leaning on James now and smiling soporifically.
*whoop* they made up for REAL this time! :D
"You know, that meant a lot to him."

"I know."

"No, I mean it really did."

"Remus. I know."
trust me moony he knows.
all in all a good chapter.
all in all a good chapter
NaughtyG chapter 28 . 3/18
I absolutely love the story! I really do wish you would update it, but seeing as the last chapter was posted back in 2011 I'm not very hopeful. Do you have any plans of updating? This is one of my favourite Sirius/Remus stories!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Whooooa!That was done so beautifully!The feelings in this,the way you've connected them!Really beautiful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Well,wow!That was really unexpected,really cool though,the way things turned out!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
OOOHH!lol,joined at the um-!Haha!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Well wow!That's something else alright!
BreadnButterfly chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! I really like the characters; they feel very real/in character to me. I think this is now my favorite Marauder story! I would love to read more.
I Double Dare You chapter 28 . 12/17/2011
HOW does this amazing story not have more reviews? It's brilliant. There were so many parts that were just simply beautiful and so original and there were parts that had me laughing hysterically. It has just the right amount of non-soppy romance, originality, humour and friendship. I spent the last three days slowly working through it and I can't help but feel it was time well spent. I'm eternally grateful to have been able to read this great fic.

Loved it.
Dani4ever chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
This story is super amazing! At first I was a bit confused with the easy forgiveness Remus gave to Sirius because of The Prank (I was expecting a bit more of drama), but I guess that overall I really liked that they didn't have this huge fight over it.

I love where you're imagination is taking this story! and I don't really understanf why you don't have a thousand reviews haha I'll be waiting for your next update! cheers,

Dani
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Oh, suspense I will have to continue this later. For now, well done.
vfthp chapter 28 . 7/26/2011
Lemme just say, wow! This is really good! Also, well written. The characters are, well, in character, but also unique to your story. I like that Remus and Sirius' bond has changed everything, but when you come down to it, has also changed nothing as well.

I think my favorite part is your description for why Sirius betrayed Remus and sent Snape to the shack. It makes so much sense, and is completely valid. I've read plenty of stories about that event, but your version is now my favorite.
Lizzy0308 chapter 28 . 7/25/2011
I love this story and thus chapter is delightful! I really really hope it doesn't stick to cannon. Your characters are beautifully alive
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
I think that I may have reviewed this chapter already (have I) but I just wanted to point out something ( besides the amazingness of this story and the poem) You said that Shakespeare didn't write sonnets to men... He actually DID. A few of them are for women but I think that most of them were for men.
Sitruuna chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Hee loved the brief mention of Keith Moon somewhere along the chaptes and it was great seeing Finland being discussed (since I'm a Finn myself). You have a very nice style of writing that is pleasant to read. The storyline is interesting as well :) I hope you'll update soon for I'm dying to know if Remus's feeling of something bad being about to happen is true!
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Oh my... this was steamy :P

I loved it!

It's funny how the whole Gryffindor common room knows what they're doing haha... that would be hilarious!

I must admit, I find it a little confusing at times, but that doesn't matter because this fic rocks :D

I'll review the rest later xDDDD