Reviews for Bliss
PixieH chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
3 3 3
Autumn7331 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love the feeling this story gives. It’s a great snapshot of a relationship. Technically the writing does not follow all grammar & comma rules, but it is hardly noticeable when reading because it flows really well. The most of the ‘errors’ work for the writing instead of against it. I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing it.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved it. That it was simple and easy just like them.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I absolutely loved this! It's so sweet and perfect and the comparisons are quite wonderful!

Great job!

VampLover109 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I seriously started to tear up reading this. This was so sweet, loved it!
FeMcB chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is take that back, it's BLISS. Wonderfully written, and just the dose of sweetness that I needed this morning.
xAngel-Of-Nightx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was... Fantastical! Seriously though, I loved it. And I really liked how you never really got that personal with the characters but somehow managed to make the story seem extremely personal even though it was kinda general, if that makes any sense. anyways, it was great. End of story.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Adorable! I loved it!
SirranaSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really love your writing, and I agree with the others in saying that it has a poetic nature to it. The only thing that I'd say is that the course language around the middle of the story was a bit over used and for me it took away a bit from the beauty of the writing. As I said, despite that, very well done.
JojoWhitlock97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loves it! :) just cuz
CorCor10 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! so sweet! :D

asshole411 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
sooooooooooooooooo sweet
sablena chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved it! The writing was so crisp and beautiful!
untidytowns chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This fic is absolutely wonderful!

I love it so much as is, I'm not sure I want it continued. You know? But if you can make it better I'll read more. :D
Walker77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
that was soooooooo good, really starting to like jasper/bella more and more