Reviews for Boots the Overlander
Sadie M. Chase chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
CAN LIZZIE LIKE EITHER RUN IN TO THEM OR DROP OUT OF THE SKY AND PASS OUT IN HAZARDS ARMS AND THEY FALL FOR EACH OTHER! THEN BOOTS GET A BIT JEALOUS THEN RIPPED IS LIKE A FATHER TO LIZZIE AND SMELLS LOVE AND WARNS/THREATENS HAZARD ABOUT IT AND HE TELLS RIPPED THAT HE LOVES LIZZIE AND LIKED HER WHEN SHE WAS IN THE CODE ROOM AND THOUGHT SHE WAS PRETTY! THAT'S MY SUGGESTION IF MY FRIEND (WELL I GUESS YOU COULD CALL HIM THAT?) HE WOULD SAY IT'S TOO MUSHY ,BUT WHATEVER SO THAT'S IT THANKS :-)
FiveFrogs chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
This was so well written and interesting! I really want you to finish the story, or at least write another chapter! Pretty Please :) Pretty pretty pretty pretty please!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I love the story line so far!
Auther chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
SWEET CHAP. i would really like to see gregor in it tho not even as a main character but a little bit of him. if you do have gregor have a little steam between him and luxa like them arguing a LOT
Auther chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
really good story so far i would like to see more gregor and luxa to see what happens the there lerve ( funny way of saying love)

I know its called BOOTS the overlander but i want to see what happens. also gregor is acting a little OOC ( out of character)

so if possible make him a little more relaxed about boots being there. LOVE THE STORY KEEP GOING
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
I- at least- actually care!
Me chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
My cousin saw the midnight showing!

He said that he always looks forward to the deaths. They're awesome.

Voldemort flaking into paper,

Bellatrix asploding XD...

aanyways, Do more BTO! Ah luvs it! OFTO
Me chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Great story, but Boots remembers things a little too well.

*goes to find a cow to throw*

XD
Eulaliaaaa chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Oh yes, there are plenty of people who care, including me.
John Earl chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
okay, can't wait to read the rest!
Sammi chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
So I'm not leaving an actual review, but I just wanted to say this:

SO NOT KEWL! I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN HP! I could have here in the Philippines, but the drivers were always too tired... Nih
John Earl chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I went to the HP midnight showing! I absolutely loved it! A great ending to a great phenomenon! By the way good chapter:)
Eulaliaaaa chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
It's good, well written, flows The characters are not Ooc, except for, maybe, Boots. She seems like an exact copy of Gregor, but a girl.
John Earl chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
love this story please write more! :)
Flapjack97 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I like it!

(By the way, why does everyone seem to call the review button green? I see it as blue...)

That's beside the point, though. I like the plot, though I wish Luxa hadn't frozen up...

Also, it all seems kinda sudden. Like, "'reoffagainohboots(andhazard)aresneakingout." If you could read that. At all.

Also, how'd the Regalians not notice this prophecy?

But really, I do like it. I believe this has been done once before, but it hasn't been updated in a while. If memory serves.

Sincerely,