Reviews for The True Tale of Potter Frost
Dreams do Matter chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I love this story! I'm looking forward to the next update it's so interesting to read. What happens next?
High Reacher chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Update please!
RinRin-Chama chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
great story! The beast's description makes me think of slender-man o.o then I think of the "gimme $20" song. ' Love the story though!
Kakazu chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
You write really good stories. Please keep it up?
Remi chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I really like this! you have so many different elements so far that wonder how your going to piece it all together, I mean you've got his power and learning to use it(something that is clearly going to take some time to develop) this sudden vampirission(sp?), the ministry, the order, hogwarts, and his friends reactions and (not to mention Marik's siblings though to a lesser extent) also this beast-slederman-thing and what the heck it is, Oh! and Voldemort of course; whatever it is he's doing at the moment... and I'm really interested in what in the vampires you've got and also how plan to keep Harry out of danger to give him some time to learn his mojo (will you send him away somewhere or will he just work out as he goes along or... oh and how are you going to... I mean what part will Ryou and Marik play in all this!

Wow I asked so much! XD
Dimitrios chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
More! please much!
Is good, very draw in! like path you take with this!
(sorry for english, is no good)
Kira Kyuu chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
It's the Slender Man O_O He's gonna get Harry! D

K9
SelenaWolf chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Ooh, man this is cool, and different, and awesome! I can't wait for more!
Dragons redemption chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
holy shit that boy never gets a break, he's not even going to be a normal version of what ever vamp type he's been turned into will he? looking forward to more.
Chococandyz chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Is the chapter incomplete? Cause at the last paragraph of the chapter, it seems to have something missing there.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
duh duh duh
black angel in love chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
wow! i cant wait to read more!
917brat chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
oh this is very brillint though I wish I could see what happened next with Harry reaction and everything. Oh well I guess i will have to wait till next chapter...(pouts) you suck you know that.
Ireadtomuch chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
"So... that guy bit Harry," that has to be the funniest line of the chapter.. its something I would say anyway.
WereBunny87 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Lol! Poor guys...I love it! I look forward to more!