Reviews for Unexpected Help
twibe chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
If she was a senior with Laura, does that mean then that she's older then Derek? Since Laura was his older sister
Boonie-Bevins chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Omg this is amazing 3
The Person Under Your Bed chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
SEQUAL. PLEASE, MAKE A SEQUAL O.O I really loved this story _
jaa162 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
this is a great story! sam is a strong character, and she and derek are adorable together
Wolflover1989 chapter 18 . 7/22/2011
I really loved this story.

It was amaZING.

nICE JOB
RachelRox08 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Awesome!
RachelRox08 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Derek Hale (Dream sigh) entertaining story!
RachelRox08 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Love Teen Wolf, and I love this so far :D
ATLjunkie chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
that was a good story
TheVictoryWolf chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
Well, to be fair, this story is to good to be good, great, and awesome. :(... The closest thing I can come up with is phenonmenal, so that will have to do :D. Also, you kept the characters in, well, character, so very good job... I can only find one thing wrong and that is that you don't have a sequel for this awesome story :(. I really hope you do make a sequel because I wanna know what happens next. Anyways, keep writing!
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
I loved it... so awesome. :D
missfervent chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
Happy endings, nice touch lol.

Great job
WhatTheBlank chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
Perfect ending! The fighting scene with Kate and Sam was awesome! Sam finally kicked her *censored* XD. Also Derek and Sam are having a baby; I can't believe it! Derek's going to a father, I'm so proud of him :'D. You have to make a sequel for this story and if you do, I would read it. Also if the baby is a girl, she would have a big problem with dating, just saying XD. I can't believe this story ended, but all good things must come to an end right? Anyway, love your writing and continue with other stories in the future.
missfervent chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Im actually pretty happy you didn't have Sam kill Kate, the whole bringing her back to Chris after she seriously beat her up makes the story better and keeps it interesting, you know what I mean? LOVE that you made Stiles a sniper. Amazing job
Jewls chapter 15 . 6/30/2011