Reviews for Truth or Dare
liltle chapter 1 . 3/4
I really like their relationship here. Even in college, their bonds are so tight and close, that secrets are no longer able to be kept for long. I love that you initiated Rhonda to ask the dare and left it there, only for Arnold to pick up the pieces and probably seeing how he's tired of Helga's secret as well? Really like the mentioning of Brainy and Helga's 'normal' relationship. I guess even Brainy has this sixth sense that he's not aware of, perhaps. But I'm glad Arnold took the final step forward. Love this!
I HAVE NO LIFE chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
BTW I love your profile pic! LOL
I HAVE NO LIFE chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
OMG chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I loved this so much! 3333
Funny.Bonez chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
So beautiful!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Lol arnold is such a tease! Very cute oneshot and the i loved the sweet kiss between them. This story put a smile on my face. :)
Margo352 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Ahh! : )
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love this so much :)
ten195 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Guess Arnold wasn't as dense as we all thought then.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You have one of those distinct abilities to make the reader hope that the story doesn't end just yet. Knowing it's a one shot, I tried NOT to read too fast because it's damn good! I love your Arnold, btw, there's something mature and subtly sexy about him. I love your college setting, too. Helga's toned down nature is a plus, and Arnold's confidence makes the romance do fireworks. Brilliant storytelling; you got me wishing for more! I would love to read another AxH from you! Great job! :D
moonrabbits chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I absolutely, completely and utterly adore this oneshot. I love it, it felt very natural, your writing is really good and it's insanely cute!

I really hope you make more soon. In the mean time, I'm off to read your other stories :)
tinabobina chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Really nice take on the whole truth-or-dare thing. It's one of those things that can go dreadfully wrong, but this particular fic was just so right. Love it!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
aww! that was cute! :D 3
oogabooga350 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think you are a great writer! Keep up the great stories. I really enjoyed both stories you've written so far. This one I liked a little better since there was a kiss. :)
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Craig Bartlett once said that had Season Six aired, that he would've made an episode where Helga's love for Arnold would've been made known to her fourth grade class (With Arnold being home sick or something) and everyone would've been all, "DUH!"

Suffice to say, this fic was a fantastic take on that. I loved the college setting of the story and I really enjoyed how you incorporated Rhonda and had her be the one to confront Helga on her feelings. Rhonda is a character who does have layers and often tends to be underestimated in that regard, so it was nice seeing you delve more on that.

I also liked Arnold and Helga's banter at the end, and how Arnold came to learn of Helga's crush but didn't rub it in her face. Overall, this was a very good lighthearted read and I really enjoyed it! :)