Reviews for In Training
ThePurpleRose chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Haha, this story is very funny! A great read! :)
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Lol nice

And thanks for the dedication. XD
OwlCookies XD chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
whut...? O.O
SaturnXK chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Muu. So this story finished? Damn. I really enjoyed it.
SaturnXK chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Haha. The last line XD

You like to pit stories against each other? I do that too XD
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
At first I was very confused by the layout, but the more I read, the more I loved it. It was actually very easy to follow and made the story much more interesting and funny. Very good job.
redandsilver chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Wonderfully writen :D Made me smile a lot, thank you. I love cute Royai.
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Funny...this must be my favorite scenario ever. I just knew Riza is the pant in the relationship. I just knew it.
Kitsune-Blue chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
hahaha nice! _
Hatake Kai chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
This was cute :) Roy won lol :)
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Lol love it.

You should make a chapter where Roy gets all pissed cause he got cock-blocked by Hayate, then Riza says he wasn't gunna get any Roy comes up with a mischievous plan. Shit, that could be made into another story.

XDDDDDDDD
Flower in the River chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
This was absolutely hilarious xD. Especially the one where Roy ended up in Riza's bed...I have no idea how he got there, and a part of me doesn't want to know. At all.
UrgeToDance chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
This story was GREAT! I loved every word of it. xD

k, so I'm a little late to offer my explanation of why Mustang was in Hawkeye's bed but, eh, whatevs. D k, so here's what i think:

Somedays Hawkeye brings Hayate to work with her, but on the days she doesn't, she leaves Hayate with her next door neighbor. Come on, sure Hayate is really well trained but she's not going to leave her precious baby all alone at home. ( It just so happens that that day, Hayate was at her neighbors. While at work, Mustang feigns an illness, and goes home early. At least, that's where he says where he's going. He actually goes to a park, and waits there for Havoc, who's in on his plan. Back at HQ, Havoc says he's going to make sure Mustang gets home safely, since he didn't look too good when he left and he doesn't want Mustang passed out on the sidewalk or anything. Havoc runs off to meet Mustang at their rendezvous point and together, they head to Hawkeye's neighbors house. Once there, they tell the neighbor they're on official military business and ask her to leave. she leaves and together, Mustang and Havoc get Mustang to dress up as Hayate. (or maybe Fullmetal turned Mustang into a chimera...) although, Mustang despises the idea of having to dress up as his worst nemesis, he knows he has to do this in order to win over Hawkeye's heart. after all, all's fair in love and war. ) later, Hawkeye comes to pick up Hayate and well... you know the rest. )

oh god, i wrote a lot. 0
WhiteCrow10 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
D Mustang getting "housebroken..." I'm sure he'll quickly learn who the master of the house is... Loved this ending. It was funny and cute in its own way. I can't wait to see the bonus chapters you write! I bet they'll be amazing, just like this story was! )
Mangagirl135 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Too lazy to log in right now. Nice chapter! Can't wait to read more, and now I'm off to find Darker Than Black!

Write on!