Reviews for Snapshots
Northwest Sage chapter 4 . 9/4
This is my favorite of the four chapters. A solid glimpse into Sparkplugs past and whats made him who he has become.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 9/4
I loved the character interaction!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
all so true
FeatherBlade chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Okay... I couldn't help but read Red Alert's dialogue in the voice of Sam the Eagle. XD

I'm really enjoying your stories. You write excellent dialogue!
Artemis chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Arcee flashbacks... MORE PLZ! MORE!
Artemis chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
d'aww...poor Red's getting a migrane...
Artemis chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I love Sides and Prowl but I love Poor Prowl in this scene.

*Detaches Ratchet from Prowl*
Artemis chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Why the Pit is Mirage so freaky in that scene... O.O
HorseTechie chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
All four were well done.. but this one "War", about had me in tears, it was that touching. Very well done giving more of a bittersweet past to Sparkplug and Spike.
Peacewish chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Oh, that was so tragic. It was so sad because it felt so real, so much a part of what our people have had to go through. Vets, and their families. That quote at the end said it all. And though Ratchet does understand what war does to a mech, I wonder if he could really grasp the problems Sparkplug had to go through. It's not just what war does to a soldier, but how different he's become to the civilian family he left behind. It's like starting over as a stranger in your home. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent for the Autobots, since they're all in this together and don't have 'families' to go home to after the bullets stop flying. For better or worse, they all had to endure war.
Peacewish chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Uh... well, of all the things a much bigger and stronger Seeker could have done to a stranded Autobot, I suppose that's on the lesser end of cruelty. But maybe, a week after his picture getting tweeted all over the net, Red won't quite agree. Sideswipe's gonna have a ball with this one too.
Peacewish chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Soak it up, Sideswipe, because you're probably never going to get to gloat like this again. You just managed to pit your two greatest menaces against each other, like King Kong and Godzilla, and the stars will never align like this for the rest of eternity.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ooh, Mirage is scary when he's mad! Those are some impressive threats he was dealing out, to no less than Autobot head of special ops. Poor Bee, he's just hunched over there in the corner and trying to be invisible as a mech can be without Mirage's special equipment. It is indeed going to be a long night.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
War takes a lot out of people, and there is such a heavy cost to it all. I think you give a honest back story to Sparkplug - I want to give him a big hug right now, poor guy. But I think a mech like Ratchet is one of the few being who can hear such a story and not judge him for what he's done and what he's been through. You once again nail it in the last few lines!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Poor Red Alert...no good deed goes unpunished! I'm waiting until he has to explain the pictures to the rest of the command staff, and then Siders gets a hold of them for blackmail )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »