Reviews for Snapshots
Tenyakares chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
"I'm posting these on facebook!" XD Priceless! Silly seekers.
Paleodex chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I can't stop laughing. I've had a terrible week, and an even more terrible day, but I can't stop laughing because this is just too funny. Your characterizations of Ratchet and Sideswipe are as wonderful as always, and Prowl thrown into the mix turns "funny" into "holy-crap I'm going to puke because this is so hysterically funny". Wonderful writing as always!
femme4jack chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
*wibbles* You have perfectly captured my head canon on Sparkplug here. This was so real.

And just love the mental image of Ratchet and Sparkplug having this talk. Good job, medic :D
yoong chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Hiya Starhorse, it's good to see you back again! *squeal* These snapshots are fun. Hehehe, it's not everyday Ratchet beat the crap out of Prowl(of all people) instead of the twins XD
Botosphere chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
HEARTBREAKING! This beautifully brings home to raw reality the fictional Cybertronian war. Exquisite! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
ROFL You know, for a paranoid mech like Red Alert, something like Twitter or Youtube must bring on night terrors. :) NICELY played! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
*hehehe* Everyone expects Sideswipe to endure Ratchet's wrath, but to see PROWL under the wrench is a delightful variation. I have to agree with Sunny and Sides - this is a show worth watching! :D ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
lol Poor 'Bee feeling so miserable, and awesome Jazz for taking the fall, there. The dangers of trying to stay "under cover"!
Onlysomeofthetime chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Once again, you have amazed me. Micro fiction is something I've never been able to pull off, yet you do so fantastically in all four of these snapshots. Beautiful emotion, hilarious dialogue- you have it all condensed into four perfect little blurbs. I'm glad you're back!
flamingmarsh chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
You are a good writer let me say.

this hits the spot.
flamingmarsh chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Poor Red! This won't go over well!
flamingmarsh chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Prowl is never going to live this one down.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
oh poor Bee and Jazz. I would be afraid of Mirage too when he gets like that. Very good drabble.
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Man, do I feel bad for Jazz and 'Bee. xD Great snapshot, can't wait to read the rest!
char0lastra chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Being of my noobish ways, I am not yet familiar with Mirage and Jazz. I can say, however, that that didn't stop me from enjoying the heck out of this first drabble. Bravo, my good...*unsure of gender* you!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »