Reviews for Snapshots
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Well, it seems both Bumblebee and Jazz have learned an important lesson today: NEVER tick off the guy who can become invisible. And Bumblebee now will owe Jazz for the rest of his life for this.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
A very well put together piece. Those last lines are oh-so true, and I don't think most of us realize just how true they can be.
Goldendreams257 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Its been too long since I actually laughed out loud at a fanfic but I was laughing several times in the previous chapters. The chapter "War" was really good. Right now I'm taking a class on the US and Vietnam War and we're specifically studying the consequences that the G.I.'s are facing. You did a spot on job with it.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh yes! This! This is Mirage perfection here. The indignity of it all, and of course Jazz wouldn't rat Bee out. *hugs all of them*
Leonixon chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Very deep. I loved it. I can't wait for more. D
Leonixon chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Once again, total win on Thrust's part. XD Poor Red Alert...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
And this is why I was near-terminally elated when you posted to the Pit again. Funny as hell and then deep as the Mariannas Trench: probably, you are the best writer on this site.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
This is just as funny as most of P.G. Woodhouse. I wonder whose alt-mode is Bertie Wooster?
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Bad enough that Sides earns it so often! Poor Ratchet, gone molasses (all black and sticky), and he's done it at the Wrong Bot.
Leonixon chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
*tries to sound bad for Prowl but manages to laugh through words* Not only is his ego damaged, but he now has the twins harassing him about the accident. He's not going to live this one down, huh? XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Gotta tell ya, this was... jarring. Reading the first three chapters and laughing, and then hitting this like a brick wall.

It was... really, really good, though. Still awesome, just... Fuck, I'm crying.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
When I saw the notice in my inbox that The Starhorse was back, I probably woke the neighbors! Woo-hoo! I sent the link to the story to a friend, and only then did I allow myself to dig into the deliciousness I expected. And I wasn't disappointed! Mirage is wonderfully snarky, Bumblebee excruciatingly hapless, and Jazz is ... Jazz. On we go!
Leonixon chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Lmao! That was a total win on Mirage's part. XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I have a rather awkward expression on my face right now. Something like a cross between amusement and extreme incredulity.

Poor, poor Red Alert.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Didn't laugh quite as hard as the first one, but now I'm sporting a rather large grin.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »