Reviews for Want
NIce Story
LabiKatsanaki chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
awesome
Centuri Eagle chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Quite an enjoyable story! I liked it a lot. Thanks for posting it!

I look forward to reading the sequel. Good job!
Anne Lynn chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
One single word: bravo

It was a aweasome story! I'm sorry I got it at the end, but I'm going right now to start to read Need. It got me really hooked!

Kisses darling
S-Bumblebee chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Really liked both chapters...obviously chapter ten was my favourite :p

You've got Carter down perfectly, that nice honest guy who just wants to take care of everyone.

Can't wait to read the sequel!

Best Wishes

S-Bumblebee
S-Bumblebee chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Oh that was quite dramatic, the attack scene was well done I think, and who is this mysterious winged one?

I look forward to finding out ;)
lalalala land sucker for life chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
I've been reading your story its really good I always like a gl and Hawgirl they normally don't write many your doing great job can't wait for your next update
S-Bumblebee chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Loved both chapters, the dialogue between John and Shayera was spot on, I particularly like the last line.

I also like how you're keeping Batman as the go between them, he has after all throughout the series had a subtle influence on their relationship, I'm really liking him in this role.

And Cliffhangers...gotta love 'em :D

Can't wait to find out what happens next :p
Centuri Eagle chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Oh this is good stuff! I am really enjoying it!

Like other reviewers I find that your Bats is way OOC but I like that. Anyone can write a dark, terse, and aloof Batman, but you might as well as make him approachable for your needs/story. This is more fun!

Yes, and I enjoyed when Mari finally confronted Shay. I loved that. That was the best part! I would have loved more between them, but actually what you did was done perfectly.

And I can't believe you went there with that "fück" buddy" thing...but I think it was great! Wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks for the new GL/HG fic!
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
The story is good and I do like it. It just needs some proof reading. Don't forget basic grammar. Numbers less than 100 shoud be written out, use the right your and you're and make sure your tenses are correct and constant.

I like your story so much, being one of the few John/Shayera fanfics here, that those little things bother me. Hopefully you won't be offended and take my advice.

Kudos
S-Bumblebee chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Nice updates :)I like how you took the quote and broke in two, and how the content of the chapter seemed to revolve around each of them.

I liked the conversation between Mari and Shayera in both chapters, I think you've done a good job with Mari, she isn't too overpowering which she can be in other fics sometimes.

I also enjoyed the second chapter as well, once again you've handled Mari well along with her conversation with John.

I'm interested to find out what Shayera and John will talk about at her table :)

Also...gotta love Oreos :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Very nice chapter indeed :)

I very much liked the chess scene, how she compares chess to life, and you nailed it on the head perfectly, Chess is a game if mess it up you can start over...in life you can't do that, you have to keep working with those mistakes until you can figure your way around them.

Another scene I liked was her thoughts while looking out of the window, and of course John's one sided conversation with her.

I think you've got John down perfectly, he has that slight naivity with Shayera and their relationship, and there is that conflict there where he loves her but doesn't want to hurt Mari and doesn't want to be hurt by Shayera.

Very nice chapter, I liked it very much :) I'm also glad I could help. In terms of quotes...my favourite is probably from Ancient history

'Don't say you don't love me'...'I'd never say that'

Anyway, best of :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Your dialogue format was much better in this chapter, really easy to follow :)

I liked this chapter, I especially liked Shayera's line "Let go John" Portrayed her emotions on the matter very well.

I'm interested to see where you're going with this story and how you are developing it, such as John's determination to speak with her and Shayera's determination not to.

I look forward to reading more :)
Momorulz chapter 2 . 6/30/2011