Reviews for Come Undone
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was hot :)
SkewedReality chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was the best smut fic I have ever read. It was nothing short of amazing!
Gleek4ever chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love how it says "Kurt has grown up" as soon as I read that, i was thinking "Well, duh! He's gone from baby penguin to this!"
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Holy shit that was so hot! :)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hot! A thousand times hot! Gah I less than three your smut!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was lovely, and hot, and just a little bit funny. Amazing job, many props to you and your beta.
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You are a fucking genius. I love this. Must favorite and constantly reread. I'm a blabbering mess right now. I want to love you. DARREN FUCKING CRISS THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. YES.
Dappled chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I don't know how many times I have read and reread this. Basically, the hottest smut I have ever read. And really, ridiculously well written. Thank you.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wrecked Blaine is my favorite, and you write him so well.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
:D Excellent
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Okay, so, can I say how much I love sex god Kurt? Like, in love. And Blaine being a wreck from how awesome sex with Kurt is, that is like my favorite thing ever. I am in love with those ideas. So, clearly, I loved this. Fabulous job.
soundsaboutright chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Now that was something. I am so glad you wrote it, because that means that I don't have to;) Not that it wouldn't have been fun writing it, but I am sure I couldn't have made it perfect like you. Ever. This is such a joy to read(and reread, and...) because I really think that this is just how it could happen, very in character and developping it further, it's awkward enough at times to be realistic (the situations, not your writing) and so perfectly full of love for the characters. Did I mention hot? And still your style and language makes it so much more.

Whatever you mean with writer stuck in a non-writer's body, you ARE a writer in my understanding, very much so, and one I'd like to read more by.
Lydioio chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So I've seen people review like this and I've always thought it was a bit stupid.. but hot damn, you broke my brain. I am officially dead.

All that's left is: hnnnggggggg

Oh my god, you are my favorite. Just my absolute favorite, please keep writing, you are incredible.
Susala chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I was fighting tears through much of this. When I am reading good Klaine, I let my guard down because I can trust the author to draw the characters as they are in canon. Then I can picture Kurt and Blaine in the fic and go where the author takes me.

When I'm reading good Klaine smut, the words go away and instead I see it all happening in my head. Your descriptions, my visuals. Whew! *fanning my face*

Finally, when I'm lost in a wonderful fic, such as this one, I make myself slow down and savor it, glancing all too often at the button as it scrolls down the page and, as Blaine did, postponing the end for as long as possible.

I bow to your awesomeness.
Kurtfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So glad that you wrote another story and even happier to see that you're planning more! You are a fantastic writer and I'm so glad you're sharing your work.