Reviews for theatrically subtle
KissUzumaki chapter 1 . 7/5
perfection
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 6/14
this is so just like them.
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/2
cute. it was so natural.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is so adorable! :)
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wahhhh..what an awesome fanfict..and things should be simple just like that..no drama or weird twist or overreacting much..just simply heart-warming..
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Aww :) I thought the ending was pretty good
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well that was actually cute.. I can see it happening..XD
glossier chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
the heartpangs i am getting from this is amazing
shinjiru15 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Aww this was so sweet :) I wish something like this would happen!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I ADORED this. From the first line to the... well, second to last line. I thought you could have ended it with Rukia saying "nope."

But I thought it was very in character and realistic and, really, just wonderful. Great work!
TruantPony chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Nobody would believe these two would shout out their feelings on rooftops. They're not ones for that kind of melodrama. This was a really sweet way to confess and it felt absolutely in character. Nice job!

Cheers,

Truant
AllieOutOfWonderland chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
lmao - the "notes2" was hilarious 3 very cute little oneshot :)
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is exacly how they should do it! I dont want gushy love, they are both to stubborn and hot headed for that, they are not a cliche! Its just not ichiruki, blunt but kinda skipping around the exact way to do it, saying without saying is very ichiruki.

Fantastic work, absolutly loved it.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
And that is the way IchiRuki rolls XD Screw angst and drama! Just because hundreds of readers have been dying in suspense for over 400 chapters waiting for that epic moment when they profess undying love to each other...doesn't mean that they have to do what we want! They can confess their love however the bloody hell they want!XD

Okay, my imaginary rant over xD I love this, it's so simple and sweet at the same time...and comically anti-climatic when you think about it happening in the manga XD Haha it would be awesome if it happened like that though. It'd be like a slap in the face to everyone who was either expecting something big or just against IchiRuki (it'd be like 'yeah we love each other, didn't you notice before? stupid...')

Haha, sweet fic!:D Nice job of portraying the characters and showing one of the rarely-shown aspects of their relationship: the simplicity of their feelings. I mean, they ARE complex, but when it comes down to it it's all about 'they're happy when they're together', and that's that. You showed that here, so good job
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Half assed or not, I still loved it xD very cute. I personally agree Isshin..