Reviews for Vigilate et Orate
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
May the Lord forgive thy who diregards his teachings and uses his word for wrong. Such as you.
Analitica chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Loved it!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh boy, I feel guilty for enjoying this as much as I did! I'm dying to see if this gets continued, the possibilities are so exciting. Loved it!
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Blessed by thy name.

I wish I'd have known about this contest. I'd have voted for you. This was wonderfully done.

When he says (I can't remember the exact quote) that he touches his thumb to his panties the way he would his rosary beads - I got goose bumps and butterflies.

The prayers throughout and the guilt, her, the way you wrote her. She was just present enough. Perfectly written. And him - I love the faithfully troubled and guilty.

Thank you so so much for sharing this. I'm going to search the title and see if I can find you now. To see if there's more or if you have other work posted :)

Hearts,

Sarahxxoxo
rubell chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
wow...i never would have thought that would be soo damn hott! he never even touches her!

did not know masterbation was a sin...damn, should i even bother confessing? i know i cannot stop...i think i need to talk it over with my preist...ugh, embarrising!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Interesting, you did a terrific job with the story. I liked Edward's conflict.
Zors chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very good. Very interesting.
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ooohhhh, loved it,loved it, loved it! I want more of the unintended corruption of his pure soul. I want to watch him struggle and give in.

I feel very naughty now.

Excellent writing.
sadtomato chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is so hot! OMG OMG OMG. Dying.
braziliangirl2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
no words besides...

God help me. 'cause I'm *ded*.
caressa28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
nice!
wheather79 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So lovely and well-written. This would make a wonderful multi-chapter story. xo
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I really enjoyed the perviness of this o/s. It's so different from what you would expect from this contest. In a sea of kink, this one really maxed out the depravity. A studying future-priest stuffing cum-soaked panties in his mouth to quiet his moans. Daaaamn, that's a new level of kink. I loved it. Extremely well-written.

Good luck in the contest. This is definitely one of my favorites. Great job.
bspest04 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
ooo! i really liked this, would love to see it continued!
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011