Reviews for Return of Naruto Hatake
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 31 . 2/8
No problem I can understand needing a break. Thanks for the effort in this story. I've enjoyed it immensely
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 1/18
I'm almost certain the trio from the Sand Village will be Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 1/17
Jiraiya was so asking for that beating, honestly you'd think he'd know better then peaking on women constantly even if he is pretty much renowned for doing just that.
LordHatredX chapter 31 . 1/7
good story

! ! !
dawny1999 chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
Really good work there..after a long search I found a awsome story like this.
Man you wouldn't believe but I got too much in this story that I read it till end in one day...really nice work..
I see you are out of fuel for naruto stories and I get it you have written a lot I just hope soon you will write it again. And if you do make me one of the readers for sure...I look forward to it.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/4/2016
Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to start reading part 3!
Lilly Potter ml chapter 31 . 11/11/2016
? The End? No Akatsuky? No itachy?
Silver wolf chapter 31 . 10/3/2016
Take your brake.
Just please make part 3!
I love what you did with Kakashi adopting Naruto!

In all honestly i really wish that happened in the original manga/anime. Cause really if Naruto was adopted by Kakashi he really wouldn't be considered "dead last" or slow on learning more justu. Also maybe Kakashi wouldn't be hurting so much about his past. Naruto definitely would be his personal light.

Anyway please make more!
You did amazing!
Trekio112 chapter 27 . 9/16/2016
the first time I saw hinata with long hair she was getting rekt by pein...I thought he was using gravity to pull her hair XD
lovebishies chapter 31 . 7/21/2016
Great story. I loved how Sasuke didnt go all power/Itachi crazy. Keep writing you have a gift.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Another great story. I hope you get the chance to do that last arc, but I understand if you don't.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/20/2016
Hello! Gotta say Love the stories! In fact, I've been sitting at my desk for about a day now reading the predecessor to this one. ( I've only read these two, as I prefer stories with a bit longer chapters than 100,000 words per page.) As you can probably tell I'm an avid reader. Naruto being one of my favorite of two Anime's ( Never read the manga, never could get my hands on it.) While I do not really like the, what I would call suffix's ( You know like -chan -sama.) I just basically dropped it to the original name of the person or what the the anime's English version of the phrase was. ( I Think.) I hope you do continue this series. Quite personally, I have a crick in my neck, but it was worth it.
thorndew chapter 31 . 6/15/2016
Any idea when you might start the sequel?
mike202 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Good
kevin.duarte2000 chapter 31 . 5/23/2016
Loved the story should continue