Reviews for Return of Naruto Hatake
multyfangirl19 chapter 31 . 10/9
I'll be expecting a sequel to this.
lea chapter 31 . 8/30
hey, make a third one...I feel that the story is unfinished is a great history
E.Richtofen chapter 31 . 9/1
Wow, this story has blown my mind. Not only was the preceding story a masterpiece, but this one managed to be on par with it. There was so many great aspects to this story.

First off, the plot was insanely good. It kept me engaged with every scene and there was NEVER a dry moment. I never skimmed through a section. It had plenty of romance, action, adventure, and especially comedy. This was the funniest story I have read and it wasn't even suppose to be made for comedy. Yet, the way you subtly added awkward and funny moments was great, but coupled with reactions of the other characters...it made it perfect. In regards to character reactions, I was pretty satisfied in both when he was leaving and coming back. Though I will admit I kind of wished in this last chapter there was a little more between Kakashi and Naruto. You had a good balance throughout the story too, no arc was too long, everything ended in a reasonable amount of time. There wasn't an overabundance of NaruHina fluff either, it gets stale if there is too much. You had the right balance of length for fighting sequences and they were entertaining to read.

Characters development was outstanding and I'm referring to both stories. The relationship between Kakashi and Naruto was always nice to read and Sasuke's development out of being an emo was much appreciated. I actually love Sasuke in this story and normally I find him annoying when he goes with his original route of joining Orochimaru. Sakura was also another character that I personally do not like much as far as the female cast is confirmed, but you made her very likable and she probably became a quick favorite (at least in this story, canon still stands). Hinata, in my opinion is the hardest to develop. I say this because normally authors will make her character become confident immediately, but you managed to keep most of her personality intact. Rather, her shyness slowly, but steadily dyed down. Other characters such as Anko, Hiashi, Neji all were improved upon from the original story. I would love to mention them in more detail, but it might take a bit too long.

All the NaruHina moments from both stories were amazing. You managed to develop their relationship without having to jump into them doing limes. It really does feel like the relationship between them is very natural and with those that want a more mature relationship, they got Kakashi/Anko. Both characters really grew from their relationship and I loved how you used it as a way to get Gaara to stop being a psychopath.

This entire story has been a heck of a read and its been a good one at that. Nothing is OOC and there was only a single a very small handful of OC, all of which were not main or side characters to the story. I'm happy with the ending, it was happy itself, Naruto met with all his friends, he shared a substantial moment with Hinata. I'm sad to see there won't be anymore, I would have loved to see another 32 chapters (matching the 63 in the original story). Or maybe even a sequel. This story was one of the best fan fictions I have read on this site. Maybe one day, you will come back and add to the story? If you do, I will read it again in a heartbeat.
E.Richtofen chapter 25 . 8/31
Great chapter, I'm glad that Sasuke is opening up even more to Naruto. You really did give him a complete 180, which in my opinion is a huge improvement. I had a feeling that the talk with Hinata and Naruto would be a bit sad on both sides, since it is two years and I think you executed that scene fine. Another thing that made me really enjoy this chapter was that you mentioned Naruto's decision being a lot harder with family. I actually forgot how easy it was for him to leave with Jiraiya compared to him now having to leave his father, Hinata, and his full team.
E.Richtofen chapter 18 . 8/31
This chapter was hilarious all the way through. I can't believe Naruto took Gaara to the red light district to look for Jiraiya. The ending with Temari finding out had me on the floor...again. First time, was when Sasuke was forced to recite a couple lines from Itcha Itcha Paradise. It's not enough that this story is fun to read with plenty of action and romance, but there is plenty of comedy too. It makes me glad that to have stumbled upon the original story, otherwise I would have never found this gem of a story.
E.Richtofen chapter 11 . 8/30
Great chapter, I love how you're emphasizing Kakashi's team to be the next generation of Sannin. In my opinion, it's quite fitting and with Sasuke no longer being a trade (at least at this point in the story) it will be exciting to see how Team 7 evolves. Like always, your story never bores me with a series of paragraphs. There always seems to be plenty of dialogue, which is nice.
E.Richtofen chapter 1 . 8/29
First chapter and it was great. Plenty of humor too and what I would probably call a "warm" way too start. The scene with Gaara and Naruto was touching.
Jryan3 chapter 1 . 4/7
Hey this was a great two stories I see it's been a while since you wrote this wish there was more your ideas were great and worked perfectly!
stephanie chapter 31 . 3/30
why are you going to male more please make more please please
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 31 . 2/8
No problem I can understand needing a break. Thanks for the effort in this story. I've enjoyed it immensely
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 1/18
I'm almost certain the trio from the Sand Village will be Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 1/17
Jiraiya was so asking for that beating, honestly you'd think he'd know better then peaking on women constantly even if he is pretty much renowned for doing just that.
LordHatredX chapter 31 . 1/7
good story

! ! !
dawny1999 chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
Really good work there..after a long search I found a awsome story like this.
Man you wouldn't believe but I got too much in this story that I read it till end in one day...really nice work..
I see you are out of fuel for naruto stories and I get it you have written a lot I just hope soon you will write it again. And if you do make me one of the readers for sure...I look forward to it.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/4/2016
Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to start reading part 3!