Reviews for Return of Naruto Hatake
lovebishies chapter 31 . 7/21
Great story. I loved how Sasuke didnt go all power/Itachi crazy. Keep writing you have a gift.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 31 . 7/13
Another great story. I hope you get the chance to do that last arc, but I understand if you don't.
Hello! Gotta say Love the stories! In fact, I've been sitting at my desk for about a day now reading the predecessor to this one. ( I've only read these two, as I prefer stories with a bit longer chapters than 100,000 words per page.) As you can probably tell I'm an avid reader. Naruto being one of my favorite of two Anime's ( Never read the manga, never could get my hands on it.) While I do not really like the, what I would call suffix's ( You know like -chan -sama.) I just basically dropped it to the original name of the person or what the the anime's English version of the phrase was. ( I Think.) I hope you do continue this series. Quite personally, I have a crick in my neck, but it was worth it.
thorndew chapter 31 . 6/15
Any idea when you might start the sequel?
mike202 chapter 1 . 5/27
Good
kevin.duarte2000 chapter 31 . 5/23
Loved the story should continue
Someone chapter 31 . 4/21
Is the next fic gonna be a Spiderman one? Both of these fics are what im most interested in. Not to rush you, you make some of the best fanfics ive seen so far.
Do not peek my favorites list chapter 1 . 4/22
I really can't wait for this to have another sequel, it really is the best story i have ever. I am very sad there is not yet any news or reports of a sequel but i wish author-san can make it faster than expected.
Do not peek my favorites list chapter 1 . 4/22
Do not peek my favorites list chapter 24 . 4/21
I love this story, specially since the plot really is a lot original although it follows the real one but still cool I wish you can continue and I wish this the real Naruto story. A real must read for all Naruto fans out there because this story only comes one in a universe.
Ive been reading yoir stuff for years youve yet to dissapoint my friend and i eagerly await the next arc of the story
It has good ending. Hope u will make a third one.
Hey B0ss chapter 31 . 4/17
Take a break mang you deserved it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 4/19
I like it. at least you gave it an end
scout360pyro chapter 31 . 4/18
Nice second story you have here. If you need a break then by all means take it. Don't force yourself to write if you don't want to do it.