Reviews for Open your Eyes
ginabowman2005 chapter 13 . 10/21/2020
I really loved this story. I kept hoping Ivan was alive.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2020
What the hell why .
kazzo96 chapter 13 . 7/8/2019
I read the first story and couldn’t wait to read this one and it definitely didn’t disappoint :)

I love this story as well and if you’re still writing it would be nice see some more stories from you :)
hashi maqsud chapter 13 . 1/3/2019
could you please start another sequel I would love to read more about where life takes Dimitri,Rose and their beautiful son in the future.
toscanamarcela chapter 12 . 8/2/2018
Oh my.
This story took so many twists and turns I was never sure how it was going to end, and I LOVE it!
Dimitri and Rose were both just so freaking faulted, it was so human, and really well written.
I was crying by the time they found Ivan. Wish there was some more chapters with him, but that would have been a bonus, because this story is beautiful and I love it, and thank you for writing it!
Really great writing!
Rose Hathaway chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
Awesome job with this story! Keep writing!
Jessie Hathaway chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Soon confused! What happened in between chapter four and five? One minute rose in knocked unconscious by victor and tasha and the next it's a month later and she chilling with lissa! The fuck happened?
avril.jade.03 chapter 13 . 6/5/2017
More please u have to wright moreeee
Seventh-Purple-Writer chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
I need to read Ivan and Rosie's love story, obviously
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2017
More PLEASE
favour chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
o God my tears is no longer dere
sara.syper chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Great story :) and i really like the happy-end :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
me encanto! tuvo partes fuertes pero es una historia fantástica, gracias
cloclovilla chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
So much emotion, at one point I couldn't stop crying! Love this story so much!
I wish you could do a sequel, I wiuld love to see rose as a teacher or even just more of Dimitri as a teacher. While they deal with problematic students. There was mattew here but I wish there was more.
So fingers crossed for a sequel !
Keep up the good work!
Vinaa Belikova chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
is there a sequel possibility for this, like a trilogy?