Reviews for The Wall
Writer chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Ah, well thanks for pointing that out.

It was the word "honour". But you spell it like that in English, the American word for it is "honor".
Dance of the Dead chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Simple and easy to read, an enjoyable little story that doesnt take long to read at all.

Spelling may be a little off in places so re check it and see what you come up with, also maybe a little more description needed in some parts too, but that may rid the "Simple and easy" part of the story.
Nezumi-chan chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Much better! - You should chill out, though- it's not as if telling you to work on punctuation is a personal attack on you. Anyway, I read both chapters. - Are you gonna be writing more soon? I like the way you had Sentol and Malku act- it seems like it'd be hard to give the main character of most video games a personality since they usually don't talk much. -
Writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Now this time I have went back and fixed the writing up and this will be the last time. Now maybe you can read the story "shhhh, I said read the story" and do not complain about anything. Do you think you can give that a try?
Nezumi-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Sorry, but I'd have to agree with Keiichi... I read the first few paragraphs, maybe, and the punctuation wasn't very good. Personally, I find lack of punctuation to be a bit irritating, (though not as much as terrible grammar and spelling, but that didn't appear to be a problem) which is partly why I stopped reading so soon. I noticed commas where there should be periods and nothing where there should be commas. I don't mean to seem rude, but have you seen Speed Racer on TV? Because if someone was to read the dialogue of this story aloud, he or she would sound exactly like the characters... -/\ Also, I wasn't very excited about reading this fic because you were VERY rude in your reply to Keiichi's criticism. It may not have been... err... tactful, but he was expressing his honest opinion. You are only making yourself seem like the "clown" by getting so upset about this. Also, you were being quite concieted.

Nezumi
Ah No New Chapter chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Ok I see my fault, thank you for pointing this out. But still it is not as bad as you make it out to be. On the other side of things what do you think of the story? I think I will start the third chapter today.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
...You dont notice the astoundingly terrilble capitalization,and yes, the punctuation isnt all that great. (YOUR COMMAS/PERIODS/ALL END MARKS GO _INSIDE_ THE '"'!)
Zenfolio chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Kontu reads over the first chapter. Oh my lord not a single word spelled wrong, and everything is in place. You know you really should read the chapter. Hmm... Ah yes you are one of those people who go around mocking others good work, oh well what can you do. But you know I will give you a social tip, you really have to be nicer to people. Kontu once again looks over the fanfic for this terrible “Punctuation”, um nope I still cannot spot it. Am I missing something here? I do not normally bother with you clowns, but this is a well written fic and I know it is. And also it is my will against yours and you will lose.
Keiichi Loire chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Scanned through the first chapter. Can't say much, except that I can't tolerate reading fics with an obvious lack of punctuation... Looks like you need to edit again.
Blue Fear chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
God, I love this story. I read this almost every day. Please write more! I loved the little Selfi-Koh/Sentol romance thing, it was cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
Nice story.
Zenfolio chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Well I guess i will, I do have 20 minutes to spare.
me chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
This is awesome but work on capitalization, punctuation and spelling.