Reviews for Headaches and Chess
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love the rapport between these guys here. Very good, quite similar to what they have in real-life.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I like how their first game of chess came about because of nightmares. They play so frequently throughout the the movies that I hadn't thought much about their first time. I also really liked your Charles in this; he's an incredibly good man (which is good, because anyone who wasn't a good man with those powers would be terrifying). I'm glad he was not filleted.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really liked this story. It's well written and I love the idea. It's really great!
hervissa chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
oh, why do I love Magneto soo much? Youre really good Im going to read Nightmares and Tea :)
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
you capture their friendship so well, and I'm really impressed with how you wrote Charles's mutation. great job
lee-efje chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lovely piece. you did an excellent job with the characterization of erik and charles and their conversation.

i think nobody in the household has really stopped and think about the effect they might have on charles mutation. they all assume he's fine because there's nothing to see on the outside.

i'm glad erik knows this now.

love how charles was able to stay calm and in control and manges to talk his way out of danger without lying or using his ability but just with logic and words.

thanks for writing and sharing this fic :)
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I totally agree with you! I'm not a major comic book junkie, but I got really interested after the first X Men movie, so I hit the interweb to figure out original plots, characters, etc etc. While I thought First Class was an awesome movie on its own, I got really mad cus they basically took both the timeline from the comics AND the timeline from the other movies and totally threw them out the window. But anyways, such a great friendship fic. I love the relationship these two have in the movies, and I think you really got their personalities down perfectly. Great job!
icansoar chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very nice!
KC chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wonderful! I just love this story! You did a really good job portraying each of the characters, and I just love the honest, insightful plot line.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
hahah nice just nice i can see it this way nice job