Reviews for Tracing Your Heritage
demoness of music chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
SPAMANO!
KiyatoH chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
that was so adorable, please finish writing it
Myrna Maeve chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Re-writing the series would improve it. I'm all for it.
takuya chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
i don'd mind either way just as long as i get to read more of it please
IKickCommieAss chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
It's completely up to you whether or not you want to re-write this, but it would be rather interesting to see your second take on the plot and characters, as well as how much you've improved. I personally wouldn't mind a name change (I absolutely love the idea of Ami getting a bit of English-ness in her name). After thinking it through I think that it would be very interesting to read how you re-write this, but I'm sure if you wanted to, you could pick up from here and still have it amazing.
Catsdon'tcry chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
I'd love to see how you've grown! Also, what fandom had caught your interest?
elaena baemore chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Ahhh, I love this story so much!
Aaaaand I'm gonna guess that the painting is of...Monaco...? It's the best guess I could come up with XD
Oh, and I saw in your poll that you couldn't find Hong Kongs last name. Chun is a frequently used name for him...just saying...
Anyways! Good story! :D
HonestLiar33 chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
I love this story! Normaly I am easy to please, but with OC's, not so much... (I have a small hated for OC's, probably started from badly written OC's dating characters.)

Ami and the group where written well, and are memorable characters.

But there is one thing I didn't like in this story, and it was... The reveal.

I am one who lives for that part, I live it! :3

Yours was a little... Boring. Should have had them find out something while working for them... Like last names.

I don't know. :/

Great story any ways.
Myrna Maeve chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Me: *whispers* Romania and Belarus make good couple. The vampire and the psycho bitch!

Romania: My dulce amant, vhat are you doing?

Me: Nothing, my sexy vampire.
DaNoseKnows chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
Is it Hungary? XD
purple-peacock chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Hello DemonMuffinChan!

I noticed earlier, in chapter two, I think, you said that Fiore had brown eyes:

"A younger blonde bounded down the stairs. Her eyes were a deep hazel, similar to that of caramel. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, except for one stray hair that wouldn't stay in place no matter what she did.

"I'm Fiore!" She smiled happily,"

But in this chapter, you said she had blue eyes:

"I'm up…I'm up," Fiore muttered as she rubbed her clear blue eyes."

So, I was kinda wondering which one it's supposed to be...I know that the story is complete, but I thought something like that should be pointed out anyway.
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
Ok I was going to review this yesterday unfortanitly just as i was writing this my computer got a virus and crashed however i am awesome enough to know how to fix it my self(sorta) 12 hours later (and nearly throwing the damn thing out the window) I fixed it.

Now on to the review...This was a kick ass story (no lie) I can't wait for more because the cliff hanger unhappy (Whats happening D: !) Any ways...The person in the painting is either Scandinavia or Britannia...I am pretty sure its Scandinavia (who I thought was a guy my bad...) but I may be wrong...umm...ummm I don't know! (cry)
takuya chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
oh now thats just being mean, getting us all worked up and then not telling us what the news is about
Kitty's Muse chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Congrats on finishing your story! The ending had just the right amount of suspense. :]

*headdesks* I'm working on betaing your story, I swear. I've just been caught up with writing and college apps and school work and other betaing stories that I've been having difficulties getting everything over on FanFiction organized and done. I will be working on betaing this story, but I'm unsure if I will be able to beta your sequel. Good luck on it though! :] You have most definately improved over time, so great job!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
awwwww...so sad and happy and cute all at the same time i love this on writing!