Reviews for Not all Pets are for Hunting
If he wants her then he's gonna have to stop mating Yautja females completely.
I know own she was just his pet but it was disrespectful of him to do that in front of her. Gross!
MonaTheGreat chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
I have to say, that was stupidly hot. I love how you make both of their points of view, it's funny and alarming to see how each little action or inaction as it were can mean so much to another. You are a great writer and I have loved reading this adventure so far. It's more gritty then other ones and it still has a very honest sense of realness. your descriptions are on point! Thanks for writing.
cypris88 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
This chapter was so exotic! I loved the switch of POV, explaining how Syn is completely misinterpreting her almost the entire time, often in hilarious fashion. I have a feeling you're not coming back to this story after 4 years but I'm glad you wrote as much as you did. It was one hell of a ride.
cypris88 chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
"I'd had no idea the thing was a tattle-taling little bitch" - this line cracked me up!
cypris88 chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Loved seeing Synsen's POV in this chapter. His thoughts and his race's society/customs feel very believable and fleshed out. Great character development.
cypris88 chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Great chapter! The flashback revealing more of their history was perfectly timed.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Good story.
Rin animanga chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Este fic queda así... es decir no tiene un final?
Pregunto porque no se! pero me gusto mucho y fue bastante entretenido leerlo
Mis felicitaciones al genial dueño de este fic jejejeje :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
This was hilarious! I love it
amlaamar chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Okay. You gotta continue this story and give Synsen the opportunity to learn the error of his ways, esp. in regards to the female body and how it works...you gotta have him correct that as Im sure if he found out how off he was, he would do everything to correct it, being a proud yautja and all.

As for the protagonists, I love them. She is so cool, and he is cool too, but the potential he has of finally understanding her is something awesome waiting to happen. Thank you for the story!
tinedanzer chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I know you said not to bother if I can't handle it not being finished, but COME ON! You gotta write ONE MORE chapter! Please don't quit there! I honestly think Synsen and Pet are two of the best characters you've come up with so far. And their relationship and the way they play off each other is exhilarating. Please, please, please, just one more chapter!

Pretty please with sugar on top?
Madd Chatter chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
More Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hey, I love your story, and just an idea, why not make her next pup female?
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
LOL Poor Pet! I love your story and hope to read more of these two soon!