Reviews for Not all Pets are for Hunting
cherry elixer chapter 1 . 7/17
Absolutely love this story
TerminalBoy chapter 1 . 6/21
Very good. A very different dynamic between them than in Chosen.
EverWandering14 chapter 9 . 5/9
I love this story! I hope you haven't abondonded it, and update soon
Chaney2250 chapter 9 . 4/24
Awesome! I love the strong characters you have going!
LadyNerdArtist chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
Wow can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
AriannaK chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
This is my second favorite yautja story ever, idk how many time I've read it and i still love it. Thank you so much for writing this.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
That was good. Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
If he wants her then he's gonna have to stop mating Yautja females completely.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
I know own she was just his pet but it was disrespectful of him to do that in front of her. Gross!
MonaTheGreat chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
I have to say, that was stupidly hot. I love how you make both of their points of view, it's funny and alarming to see how each little action or inaction as it were can mean so much to another. You are a great writer and I have loved reading this adventure so far. It's more gritty then other ones and it still has a very honest sense of realness. your descriptions are on point! Thanks for writing.
cypris88 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
This chapter was so exotic! I loved the switch of POV, explaining how Syn is completely misinterpreting her almost the entire time, often in hilarious fashion. I have a feeling you're not coming back to this story after 4 years but I'm glad you wrote as much as you did. It was one hell of a ride.
cypris88 chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
"I'd had no idea the thing was a tattle-taling little bitch" - this line cracked me up!
cypris88 chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Loved seeing Synsen's POV in this chapter. His thoughts and his race's society/customs feel very believable and fleshed out. Great character development.
cypris88 chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Great chapter! The flashback revealing more of their history was perfectly timed.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 8/26/2016