Reviews for Changes

9. Spain (Antonio)

10. France (Francis)

11. S. Italy (Lovi)

12. Prussia (Gilbert)

OH MY GOD THAT WAS LONG. okaybai. HETALIA!
neoncandies543 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
I love how you write your story! I would never have thought of writing a fanfic in journal form, but I your fic and bam! Originality! I love how you do it! Its like taking a peek at the life of Gilbert and all! Totally awesome!
Cynthia888 chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
i liked the advice part. a lot
AlTHR33 chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
Hmm...I'm gonna try this...kay, first to set it up:

1: Lilli2: Toni3: Feli4: Gil5: Lovi6: Feli7: Lovi8: Feli9: Toni10: Francis11: Lovi12: Gil (that's a fun list to say out loud XD)

Anywho, nice way to end it. This really wasn't what i expected, though I think it's great. And, as crack as it is, I totally ship Lovi x Lilli! X3 and Frantonio! XD and of course Lud x Feli. And the end, knight scene was cute and reminiscent. Anyway, I loved it, though I kinda felt bad for Germania (dunno his human name...since theres no official one) either way, a great ending to a great run, and it was a cool set up with the journals until the very end when he lost it. Ciao then!
The Animanga Girl chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
The Animanga Girl chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Fun as a lobotomy

Go Gilbert! :D
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 34 . 7/19/2011
Epic fic ending was epic!

Alright, here's the order. I am confident that it is right:

1. Lili

12. Gilbert
AlTHR33 chapter 31 . 7/17/2011
Okay, I totally accept them being yaoi buddies. Perverts... XD

sorry for freaking out.

Oh, Gil. You silly silly duck. I'm baffled to try and guess what's gonna happen next, so I'll just wait to find out.
Author-in-exile chapter 31 . 7/17/2011
I like this a lot. The chapters are short but sweet. I can SO imagine Liz just grabbing Kiku off the street to be her "boyfriend" spur of the moment. xD Haha.

Excitedly waiting for more!

Lexi-chan.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 31 . 7/17/2011
"Francis is a rapist. I just know it. If he isn't yet, he will be someday."

France, YOU ARE a rapist.

Yeah, you tell Lizzie's parents, Gilbert!

Aww... This fic is ending ;_;
O.O chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Worse things happen when Hungary is dating Japan.
AlTHR33 chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Uh...I do /not/ ship kiku x eli. No. I anti ship that. Kiku belongs with Heracles, or Arthur, but since he's taken Hera-kun it is! Yeah...okay, I won't diss your couples anymore, just had to slide that in there...

Poor Gil. Try find someone who will give you good advice, Gil! (and he has no right to call anyone bipolar, mr "i hate feli, feli is so cute, eli is a bitch, eli is kinda awesome, I suck, I. Am. So. Awesome!" Yeah...
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Oh, Gilbo. When will you catch a break?