Reviews for Why don't you get a job
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/22
LOL - I love the girl bonding in this fic. And poor Kitty - getting teased. :3 I love how you included her canon genius intelligence from the comics though. :)
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I never really knew how much I liked you as a writer until I looked at my fave stories list and realized how many of them were yours.

Anyway I saw the summary and was confident that you would make it hilarious and you did. One line summed up kitty 100% though:

"She may be a ditz, but that girl is a super-genius."

Haha Great job!

K.G.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Not bad! I like it.

I love the Jean/Rogue friendship. It's so nice when they're not trying to kill each other.

But Kitty's a bit OOC. She's not a ditz, she just says 'like' and 'totally' a bit more than normal. Doesn't neccessarily make her a ditz.
chubbyjojo888 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hilarious:))
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This cracked me up, not so much because of Kitty's plight, but because of Jean and Rogue's interactions with Kitty, and each other. They were written so well that I feel that I must applaud how you have written them.
lilJunebug chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
haha.

So funny!
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was so cute. :) I love your interpretation of Kitty and I really liked that Rogue and Jean are friends here ... I always thought they had more in common than either was willing to admit ...

GREAT one-shot. :)

thanks for the laugh.

Ayaia of the Moon
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Oh. So. FUNNY! *like, cackles*

Snigger snigger. And Rogue and Jean were brilliant too.
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
this was just hilarious. you are really good at portraying the character. i enjoyed reading this story.
DOJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
lol, i love your evo fics so cute, i love how u write the girls, they're personalities are great
Liz chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Heh heh. I couldn't help but feel bad for Kitty, but man was this cute. And an added bonus: neither Jean nor Rogue as super-bitchy ditzes. Great funny fic.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
typical Kitty. and people wonder why she's my favorite character...
flying alien chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
**in kitty's voice** that is, like, so funny.

**normal voice** no seriously this is a great story.
julz chapter 1 . 6/1/2003