Reviews for Reason or Rhyme
MagicWords1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Aww, I just can't even. It's too cute and perfect. :)
angel-san801 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I don’t usually read drabbles since I prefer more lengthy stories and they pretty much always just leave me thinking “…and then what?”, but I loved your other stuff I read. And I loved this too even if it was short. I hope you keep writing many more wonderful slashy Knight and Rogue stories! _
godessofthelonely888 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Short but sweet. Nice work.
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Okay, I'm officially only one who didn't write slash for them. I have to stick to reading it for now... My mom would kill me if I wrote slash.

Anyway, pretty cool. Though honestly, it would make more sense if Fisk was the one randomly grabbing Michael. That's just his attitude. But I liked the "Michael kisses like he does everything else" part, it was an excellent way of putting that.

Overall, it was awesome for pointless drabble.
Pelleas chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
For some reason tho, I can totally see Fisk being top.

yaay, a drabble ! :'D

Oh, that Nonny. He's the best.

There's also been a recent spike in fanart of theirs ! Oh man, and in fanfiction too. This is too cool :)

Thanks alot !
Aria657 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved it! So unromantic yet cute! Great job!
Mariah chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I just wanted to make sure you saw this, since I don't really have another way to respond:

post/7275779613/you-gave-me-a-lovely-comment-on-my-knight-and-rogue

:D
Mariah chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love love love this! I'm half-way through Rogue's Home, and I'm just super happy that I'm not the only one who ships these two! They're perfect.

As is your writing of them. Perfect characters, SUPER ADORABLE SET-UP! I'm kind of avoiding spoilers, since I haven't finished all three yet, but I'll definitely be back when I have! Please keep writing them!

I don't have a fanficiton account, but you can find me at

.com

for my personal blog.
Sora I. Highland chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
YUM! Seriously, yummy. I can think of a few reasons why they need saddle oil at the moment...
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Yes. Gods. Yes. I love you. So much. XD And dangit, I'm now proceeding to put the multi-chap on hold and write a drabble. Look what you've done! You've inspired me!
Tsuki Sukari chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think this is one of the cutest you have written. I like it