Reviews for A Quiet Fire: Outtakes
blb1000 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
So nice to see the horn-dog EPOV. Granted, not much difference between the 2 of them in this particular instance.
spacecake chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
sobbing. Alice, Jasper...
freakybella chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
So hot and beautiful!

:) freakybella
trueform chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This was really hard to read. But, not because of your writing, just the situation and the emotions of those going and those left behind. Whew.
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Thanks! I just found this while searching old emails. I'm glad I did.

Thanks again!
Aldi74 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Fuck! I cried the whole chapter! Jasper was just fantastic.
2littleladies chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
That was such a sweet chapter. I'm still crying! Alice is special and so is Jasper. I'm glad he ends up with another great girl.

Cina's chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
That was really hard to read. You did a great job
cabal22 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Great O/T...hard for me to read because my son also has leukemia(remission after transplant)still and awesome story. Thanks
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
So sad and so sweet at the same time. I love that Jasper was such a gentleman about it and that he really wanted to do it :)
snickerdoodle6949 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
This just brought tears to my eyes. How very sad and sweet.
flora926 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Wow, talk about a tearjerker. I can hardly see to type right now.

When I was reading AQF I always thought that it was so sad that Jasper had lost his soulmate when Alice died, but he never even knew it. Now I think maybe he did know it and that's even sadder!

But really, this was so beautiful, and I loved the insight into Edward's actions and emotions at the time, as well as Alice's first kiss. This was perfect!
anitabonita2413 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Awww sweet alice. I was so sad her life was cut short and that she was never able to see her friend Bella. I happy she was able to get that kiss she wanted. Lovely outtake. Thank so much for sharing.
Edlovesme chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Thank you so much. That was beautiful. I'm teary eyed.
shellshock81 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Ummm yeah.I'm crying while in bed with my 3 yo. Luckily he already fell asleep!

That was great. really sweet. I can't imagine how hard that was for all 3 of them.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »