Reviews for A Quiet Fire: Outtakes
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Awwwwww! I don't even know what to say. That was incredibly heartbreaking, but I'm so glad Allie got her kiss. So bittersweet. I have a huge lump in my throat. Damn you, woman!
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I loved this little outtake when I read it entering it into the F4SAA compilation and I think I love it even more now. It was a wonderful little glimpse into Alice and Edward. Thanks for writing :)
alli62 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
That was a killer. Throughout this whole story, the idea of Alice being sick, of her not living the story because she was gone, has always made me incredibly sad. And I think that in that kiss both Alice and Jasper realized what might have been.
SubtlePen chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
::utterly gutted::
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Oh, honey! This outtake is just so perfect! You can really feel the emotions and it's so sad and heartfelt. Edward really would do anything for her in that moment. And I love Jasper for not only agreeing to it, but for willingly wanting to do it. Absolutely wonderful!
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Ok - so I might have shed some tears reading this. Sigh...what could have been. Jasper is such a good guy for doing that for Alice.
Irish Charm chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Oh God I just used the whole box of tissues. That was so beautiful and painful all at the same time. I'm so glad that Jasper felt the way he did. Alice deserved to be loved like that.
kantstopreading chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I am so choked up right now. That was really sweet.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I love it.
shasta53 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Darn it! I thought you were done making me cry with this story. Really?

Great outtake. It's heartbreaking, but I'm glad to know she got her wish.
CTBella5 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Jasper's an amazing young man to see how special Alice is and grant her something so sweet. Alice's death left me crying in the original story and this outtake left me all misty eyed. Great job!
rtexas chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I've been emotional lately and this chapter just added to it...
Mothermeow5 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
And this by far was one of the most heartbreaking moments in FF when Alice died. But this was so beautiful.

Thank you.

aka Olivia Masen
Mothermeow5 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
One of the best love scenes ever!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »